Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    on both my items the Buy It Now has disapeared.

this happened with one of them first, and now its happened with the oter one,

ive been charged for the BINs

has this happened to anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    the buy it now disappears when the bidding price is close to or exceeds the buy it now price IIRC. Not sure how close you have to be though.

regards
    --marty

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was once there were any bids at all the BIN option disappeared?

ReputationRep:
    Why dont you post a message to eBay rather than post a message on here. Surely you'd get your problem solved a lot faster?

ReputationRep:
    Aye, there's a community forum on eBay or help pages, you might have more luck there.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by UtterNutter69)
    Why dont you post a message to eBay rather than post a message on here. Surely you'd get your problem solved a lot faster?
    No, they're very cliquey, and you'll get laughed at for not knowing, and then your thread will be hijacked and used for chat.

The Buy It Now price disappears whenever you get a bid, unless you have a reserve (has to be over £50) and bidding has not reached the reserve price.

ReputationRep:
    really!! the buy it now disapears when there is a bid??

i never knew that, whats the point of that?

i have emailed ebay but im still waiting, i'll try their forum thing.

the bids are 99p so far, only been on less then a day, so anyway.. i paid an extra 50p per item, to have it disapeared after a bid.

im never gona use the BIN with auction again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UtterNutter69)
    tsr is cooler :cool:

ReputationRep:
    buy it now doesnt cost 50p!

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/fees.html
    look under listing upgrade fees.

if they've made a mistake email customer support

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.