Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Nike hooded sweatshirt watch

Announcements

I've got work experience teaching PE in a secondary school in a few weeks and I was told I had to wear a full tracksuit and a poloshirt with a collar. I've got the bottoms sorted out, and the polo shirt pretty much sorted, but I haven't got any plain hooded sweatshirts.

I remembered the classic Nike sweatshirts they used to sell everywhere in navy and grey a few years ago and I found a picture here- http://www.additionsdirect.co.uk/ass.../J0138KS05.jpg

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be on the Additions site anymore, and I've checked the other main sport shops websites but with no luck. Does anyone know of a place I can get one, other than Ebay, which is fairly reputable as I need it as soon as possible really.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Here you go... Sports World, AKA Sports and Soccer --->

http://www.sports-world.com/departme...ensSweatshirts - Mens sweatshirts
    http://www.sports-world.com/departme...iesSweatshirts - Ladies sweatshirts

They're pretty reasonably priced; some of the Lonsdale stuff starts as little as £6!

You can buy online, or there's probably a shop near you if you want to go in and buy.

Thanks!

I'm probably going to go to Lakeside (the closest big shopping centre to me) sometime this holiday and they've got one there.

ReputationRep:
    i don't know if this will help but i work at JJB sports and we have a sale starting on the 11th of april with a load of the old classic stuff on sale, nike adidas and reebok jumpers and shirts etc....

BUT then again sports soccor still might be cheaper :rolleyes:

(Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]i don't know if this will help but i work at JJB sports and we have a sale starting on the 11th of april with a load of the old classic stuff on sale, nike adidas and reebok jumpers and shirts etc....

BUT then again sports soccor still might be cheaper :rolleyes:
    Thanks It's been around for quite a long time, so it could well be in the sales.

Ooh, and I just looked at the paper and today's the 11th

ReputationRep:
    I've always gone to Sports and soccer for anything I need... it's usually the cheapest, but then if JJB have a sale, they may have some cheap stuff there. Shops like JD and all:sports are usually expensive!

If you're going to the main shopping centre then have a look in all the sports shops!!!

Good luck in your work experience... you'll have great fun! :p:

(Original post by lovelee-jublee)
    I've always gone to Sports and soccer for anything I need... it's usually the cheapest, but then if JJB have a sale, they may have some cheap stuff there. Shops like JD and all:sports are usually expensive!

If you're going to the main shopping centre then have a look in all the sports shops!!!

Good luck in your work experience... you'll have great fun! :p:
    Thank-you!

ReputationRep:
    No problem :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.