Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone!
    its my friends birthday coming up next week and we've decided to make it a night of dares for everyone - including the birthday girl to do!
    any ideas?!
    from guys and girls please!
    thank u xx

ReputationRep:
    ok no ideas...! this was a good idea for a theme thing!

ReputationRep:
    for my 18th i had 18 challenges, the ones i can remember are
    obtain 18 kisses on the lips (that can be friends/strangers)
    do not have sexual intercoure (chuckle)
    do not consume tobacco products
    'snog the face off' the ugliest man you can find in a club
    play rock paper scissors with a stranger
    shout camel toe to a woman in the toilets
    dance like chandler in a club
    in you go to a club with a trance room- ballroom dance by yourself - this is hilarious
    sing along loudly to a song will standing on your own by the bar
    persuade some bouncers to sing happy birthday to you (i couldn't do this - bouncers around here are boring but i did get free drinks vouchers)
    return home with a pair of boxer shorts (not only did i do this - i wore them over my jeans for most of the night)
    aim to recieve a slap in the face (preferably from a non-chav)

that's all i can remember - obviously theyre only any good if you're going out for her birthday hope they are some help

ReputationRep:
    how did i forget this one - pay for a drink in coppers while impersonating a little britain character

ReputationRep:
    The egg challenge from Cool Hand Luke. Worth a punt, even though it's not a dare per se.

ReputationRep:
    any more for any more...come on...ther have to be some scheming minds out there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    hey everyone!
    its my friends birthday coming up next week and we've decided to make it a night of dares for everyone - including the birthday girl to do!
    any ideas?!
    from guys and girls please!
    thank u xx
    What age is she? Dare her not to drink alcohol. A lot of people would find that quite difficult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wikiwikiwildwildwest)
    What age is she? Dare her not to drink alcohol. A lot of people would find that quite difficult.
    shes gnna be 20!! n idont think that 1 wud work since we're guessing that she wont do the dares we may come up with if shes sober!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.