Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i would take bush.......i never thought i would say that......

but obviously i am the loyal dean supporter.....while you my friend, are voting for a man that CLAIMS to be a DEMOCRAT, but is AGIANST ssm...and has voted for all of bushs bills! and the patriot act! and he LIVEs in a 6 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE on BEACAN HILL!

i hate his botox filled *@&*

leg
    not only that, but with his voting record he DESERVEs to be called a REPUBLICAN!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    gotten hundreds of US soliders killed for no reason
    Is there no value in Iraq?

ReputationRep:
    gotten hundreds of US soliders killed for no reason
    plus he says he's "troubled" about same-sex marriage.....and hasnt done anything about the fact that texas schools have to have a minute of silence again! d'oh!

ReputationRep:
    i would take bush.......i never thought i would say that......

but obviously i am the loyal dean supporter.....while you my friend, are voting for a man that CLAIMS to be a DEMOCRAT, but is AGIANST ssm...and has voted for all of bushs bills! and the patriot act! and he LIVEs in a 6 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE on BEACAN HILL!

i hate his botox filled *@&*

woo is this directed at me?

leg

ReputationRep:
    plus he says he's "troubled" about same-sex marriage.....and hasnt done anything about the fact that texas schools have to have a minute of silence again! d'oh!
    alright, would me saying i would rather vote for neither then 1 of them be better?

ReputationRep:

Ya damn him for being successful, I hate that damn patriot act too, wow its soo bad, it limits rights to protect everyone from bombs and terrorists which is such as a bad reason

ReputationRep:

not in any way. but dean needs all the support he can get! for 2008! not only that, but kerry had his supporters calling houses at 3:00 in the morning saying VOTE FOR DEAN!

or DONT VOTE FOR DEAN, HIS WIFE IS JEWISH! :mad:

hate kerry....hate kerry.

ReputationRep:
    not in any way. but dean needs all the support he can get! for 2008! not only that, but kerry had his supporters calling houses at 3:00 in the morning saying VOTE FOR DEAN!

or DONT VOTE FOR DEAN, HIS WIFE IS JEWISH! :mad:

hate kerry....hate kerry.
    wooo hold on. Do u have sumthing against Jews, or is that what he was saying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    Ya damn him for being successful, I hate that damn patriot act too, wow its soo bad, it limits rights to protect everyone from bombs and terrorists which is such as a bad reason
    good lord we are supposed to be free. It clearly breaks the fourth adendment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    "those who give up liberty for safety deserve niether." benjimen franklin.

ReputationRep:
    good lord we are supposed to be free. It clearly breaks the fourth adendment
    If it is in the good of society theres no need to worry

ReputationRep:
    thats what he was saying......

im a liberal, not a racist!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    thats what he was saying......

im a liberal, not a racist!
    not racist, anti-semetic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    If it is in the good of society theres no need to worry
    if u want it to be ok for the government to break into ur house, without a warrent, and do whatever they please, then fine, good point. I would rather have my liberty then have the government bust down my door

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    not racist, anti-semetic
    jewish in america is one of two things.....either ethnic-wise or religous wise.

i believe that isreal is our ally, and hold jews in the highest regards, after all, they are the chosen people.

and i will say to you again munie.....a quote by one of our founding fathers....."those who give up liberty for safety deserve niether."

ReputationRep:
    if u want it to be ok for the government to break into ur house, without a warrent, and do whatever they please, then fine, good point. I would rather have my liberty then have the government bust down my door
    Why would you be worried about that, do you have something to hide?

ReputationRep:
    *claps*

ReputationRep:
    jewish in america is one of two things.....either ethnic-wise or religous wise.

i believe that isreal is our ally, and hold jews in the highest regards, after all, they are the chosen people.

and i will say to you again munie.....a quote by one of our founding fathers....."those who give up liberty for safety deserve niether."
    lol the choosen people, no i wasnt calling you an anti-semite i was just saying that it u dislike jewish people it isnt racist its being ant-semetic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    Why would you be worried about that, do you have something to hide?
    good lord it was an example

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.