Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    Why would you be worried about that, do you have something to hide?
    even if you dont have something to hide....its getting ridiculous, and the bill of rights is what keeps this country in order, or else criminals could be tortured, held without trial...ect.

what if you checked out a book on bombs in the library and your librarian had to report you to the FBI because you were checking out a book on bombs? its ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    lol the choosen people, no i wasnt calling you an anti-semite i was just saying that it u dislike jewish people it isnt racist its being ant-semetic
    what so funny about that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    even if you dont have something to hide....its getting ridiculous, and the bill of rights is what keeps this country in order, or else criminals could be tortured, held without trial...ect.

what if you checked out a book on bombs in the library and your librarian had to report you to the FBI because you were checking out a book on bombs? its ridiculous!
    lol then dont get a book on bombs and dont commit crimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    lol then dont get a book on bombs and dont commit crimes
    if think ur missing the point on purpose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    what so funny about that?
    Im atheist, I personally think that all the scriptures are fake and written by mere humans, hence they chose themselves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    Im atheist, I personally think that all the scriptures are fake and written by mere humans, hence they chose themselves
    there is still no need to laugh at others religious beliefs is there?

ReputationRep:
    there is still no need to laugh at others religious beliefs is there?
    I wasn't laughing at it, You are entitled to your own opinion its just that if any group of people were to think that there may not be a god looking out for earth then it would be the jewish people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    I wasn't laughing at it, You are entitled to your own opinion its just that if any group of people were to think that there may not be a god looking out for earth then it would be the jewish people
    and u base that on?

ReputationRep:
    and u base that on?
    The fact that jews get stereotyped and were historically killed because of their religion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    Jews believe in god :confused:

ReputationRep:
    you tell me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    you tell me?
    yes, we do. The confused was indicating that i was confised by ur statement, not i didn't know

ReputationRep:
    yes, we do. The confused was indicating that i was confised by ur statement, not i didn't know
    ya I was saying I don't know how they still can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    ya I was saying I don't know how they still can
    we are religious people i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    JFK had the political genius to stop nuclear war during the Cuban Missile Crisis, it was the communists who consistenly, over and over again, put the world on the edge of nuclear war. Afghanistan anyone?
    Remember, when the USSR had some nuclear missiles on Cuba, the Americans had them all over Europe aiming at Russia.

ReputationRep:
    Vietnam, was a war of politics, why else do you take a hill and give it back, why else do you not attack the north, it was a defensive war, you can't win a defensive war. Just like the British prime minister Winston churchill said "The best means of defense is offense", so the due to politics (that and public dislike of the war) the United States withdrew, if they wanted to win the war they could. I'm not a big supporter of war although I'm proud of my family who fought in Vietnam, sometimes its needed. But Vietnam if they won, won not cause they conquered the US, but beacuse politics in the United States.

After all if it wasn't for politics there would have only been 1 Gulf War.

ReputationRep:
    erm yes...they are a monotheistic religion are they not?

ReputationRep:
    yes, vietnamese people lost over 2 millions in that war, we only had a choice, this is the independence, so we defeated The American.
    The American dont want to repeat this history, because they are very sad. American is a big and strong country, but theywere defeated by small and weak country - Vietnamese,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cungdantinhyeu)
    yes, vietnamese people lost over 2 millions in that war, we only had a choice, this is the independence, so we defeated The American.
    The American dont want to repeat this history, because they are very sad. American is a big and strong country, but theywere defeated by small and weak country - Vietnamese,
    Did Vietnam conquer and invade the United States??? NO

So they didn't defeat the United States, it was a political war, so the US withdrew. Plain and simple, although politics never are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    erm yes...they are a monotheistic religion are they not?
    no i know they do, i am jewish. I was stating that jews believe in god, and then the confused was showing i didn't understand what MuniE said

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.