Watch
This discussion is closed.
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
Why would you be worried about that, do you have something to hide?
even if you dont have something to hide....its getting ridiculous, and the bill of rights is what keeps this country in order, or else criminals could be tortured, held without trial...ect.

what if you checked out a book on bombs in the library and your librarian had to report you to the FBI because you were checking out a book on bombs? its ridiculous!
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
lol the choosen people, no i wasnt calling you an anti-semite i was just saying that it u dislike jewish people it isnt racist its being ant-semetic
what so funny about that?
MuniE
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
even if you dont have something to hide....its getting ridiculous, and the bill of rights is what keeps this country in order, or else criminals could be tortured, held without trial...ect.

what if you checked out a book on bombs in the library and your librarian had to report you to the FBI because you were checking out a book on bombs? its ridiculous!
lol then dont get a book on bombs and dont commit crimes
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
lol then dont get a book on bombs and dont commit crimes
if think ur missing the point on purpose
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
what so funny about that?
Im atheist, I personally think that all the scriptures are fake and written by mere humans, hence they chose themselves
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
Im atheist, I personally think that all the scriptures are fake and written by mere humans, hence they chose themselves
there is still no need to laugh at others religious beliefs is there?
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
there is still no need to laugh at others religious beliefs is there?
I wasn't laughing at it, You are entitled to your own opinion its just that if any group of people were to think that there may not be a god looking out for earth then it would be the jewish people
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
I wasn't laughing at it, You are entitled to your own opinion its just that if any group of people were to think that there may not be a god looking out for earth then it would be the jewish people
and u base that on?
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
and u base that on?
The fact that jews get stereotyped and were historically killed because of their religion
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
Jews believe in god :confused:
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you tell me?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
you tell me?
yes, we do. The confused was indicating that i was confised by ur statement, not i didn't know
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes, we do. The confused was indicating that i was confised by ur statement, not i didn't know
ya I was saying I don't know how they still can
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
ya I was saying I don't know how they still can
we are religious people i guess
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Woodsy)
JFK had the political genius to stop nuclear war during the Cuban Missile Crisis, it was the communists who consistenly, over and over again, put the world on the edge of nuclear war. Afghanistan anyone?
Remember, when the USSR had some nuclear missiles on Cuba, the Americans had them all over Europe aiming at Russia.
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Vietnam, was a war of politics, why else do you take a hill and give it back, why else do you not attack the north, it was a defensive war, you can't win a defensive war. Just like the British prime minister Winston churchill said "The best means of defense is offense", so the due to politics (that and public dislike of the war) the United States withdrew, if they wanted to win the war they could. I'm not a big supporter of war although I'm proud of my family who fought in Vietnam, sometimes its needed. But Vietnam if they won, won not cause they conquered the US, but beacuse politics in the United States.

After all if it wasn't for politics there would have only been 1 Gulf War.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
erm yes...they are a monotheistic religion are they not?
cungdantinhyeu
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
yes, vietnamese people lost over 2 millions in that war, we only had a choice, this is the independence, so we defeated The American.
The American dont want to repeat this history, because they are very sad. American is a big and strong country, but theywere defeated by small and weak country - Vietnamese,
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cungdantinhyeu)
yes, vietnamese people lost over 2 millions in that war, we only had a choice, this is the independence, so we defeated The American.
The American dont want to repeat this history, because they are very sad. American is a big and strong country, but theywere defeated by small and weak country - Vietnamese,
Did Vietnam conquer and invade the United States??? NO

So they didn't defeat the United States, it was a political war, so the US withdrew. Plain and simple, although politics never are.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
erm yes...they are a monotheistic religion are they not?
no i know they do, i am jewish. I was stating that jews believe in god, and then the confused was showing i didn't understand what MuniE said
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (92)
53.18%
No they should not (61)
35.26%
Abstain (20)
11.56%

Watched Threads