The Student Room Group

I am jealous of my younger sister

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Adarah
(hey, if you want guys attention, change uni and go to imperial, or in just go to their union, anything female gets attention, lol).

:toofunny: and there goes another reason why imperial is my firm! haha! just kidding!
Reply 21
burningwings
jess (4).jpg<my sister at 13 and me 17.
me.JPG<me today.literally. lol.
Basically... she's really pretty, and I'm a bit not.
But im not the OP, I just relate.
Except Im not jealous, as Im so proud of her (not cos she's pretty..cos she's talented with singing and acting) it's untrue.

you're really worrying about nothing. i'd say you were prettier than your sister but then again she is only 13 and im not a paedo :biggrin:

just smile, be happy, and get rid of the black depressing clothing and you'll be a lot more comfortable i think
burningwings
PFFFFFFFFT yeh. my little sis is gorgeous too.. thin, blonde, pretty, good personality, guys love her, better social life than me, better sex life than me (lol) and whatever else. but she (at least has said) she's jealous of my "intelligence" (I put it in brackets cos i dont think im very intelligent at all) and has said im pretty too and have bigger boobs and a good figure or whatever. whatever she's said i havent really believed but whatever.
i am vaguely jealous just because i was allowed to do **** all when i was her age, and i was an ugly big beast of a dork, buuut whatever, i love her and as long as she's happy.

At 13?!?!?!:eek:
^ Lol. Thanks guys! She's 14 now, but that pic was at 13.. My clothing's not depressing! It's practical! (For comfort and gigs and stuff)
Most people're always telling me how pretty she is and like "jeez you must be really jealous?!!!:O" and the few remaining dont like her style so take the opposite stance.

And unfortunately yes, now being 14, she does. She isnt having lots of sex btw.. I am just constantly single, and against sex out of relationships!
Reply 24
she shouldnt even be kissing boys at her age let alone doing anything else.
I know :frown:
I didnt anyway..maybe had my first proper kiss at 14 or 15..
Kids're growing up too quickly nowadays....all her class are like it to a larger extent than mine was, and I think it's sad.
To the OP, I bet you are just as gorgeous in your own way.

And trust me on this one - when you are forty, I reckon you'd be looking around 30, and your poor sister will look 45 :wink: :cool:

Karma has it's ways. I have a younger sister too, and she thinks she is better than me, but the truth is she will age :eek:

Whereas we... won't :smile:
Reply 27
To the OP -
I know just how you feel. I have a lovely younger sister who is pretty, with a slimmer figure than I have. She also whooped my ass at GCSE (I got A*A*A*AAAABBB in 2002, she got A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A in 2005) and whenever anyone comes round our house all her art work is put on display so that everyone can say how amazing it is. I write poetry and novels but am generally too embarrassed to show them to people. Plus, most people can appreciate good art (and she is very good at it) but it's different with things that you've written. She's also far more popular than I've ever been and likes all the popular music (not McFly and all that rubbish, stuff like the Red Hot Chili Peppers, whereas I prefer classical and jazz) and dresses in the fashionable way (basically you will find a million girls dressed just like her wherever you go - gypsy skirts etc.) so everyone likes her. I'm completely not like her and it really shows. I had the crap bullied out of me at school and she didn't, so sometimes I really wish I was like her because my life would just be so much easier if I was.
I suppose things have got easier as we've got older. Neither of us got to be Head Girl at school so neither of us have the shame of knowing that just one of us got it and the other one didn't; and I applied to Oxford but my sis isn't interested in Oxbridge at all, so there's no possibility of me feeling worse about myself if she got into Cambridge or something. We're also very different people but it doesn't make one of us better than the other one, and this will become more evident with you and your sister as well as you grow older, I'm sure of it.
PM me if you ever want to chat :smile:
I am really jealous of my little sister Zoey!! She's 16 and I'm 17 only 1 year apart. She is so freaking spoiled and it's not fair to me. I was wearing a belly shirt and my mom is like take it off Ashlyn. My little sister was wearing a shirt like mine and my mom is like you look beautiful. It makes me so angry. I see her at school and she looks so popular compared to me. and the boys love her. She has more followers than me on Instagram, Snapchat and Vsco. I even asked my mom if I could get Airpods and she said

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending