Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Ok, I really really really want to do Estate Agency as a future career and I want to go 2 uni to encourage estate agents 2 employ me!!

    Firstly, I don't know which course to take to be releveant to estate agency, so any ideas on that would be much appreciated!

    Secondly, I don't know if you can even do a MA in estate agency but if you could would that be better than the uni degree??:confused:
    Any ideas would be very helpful!!!!!

    Also would like to know about what courses you lot are taking/thinking of taking in relation to what you want to do!

    Thank you muchly!! He he

    Look on UCAS theres a bunch of real estate courses.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2006
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.