This discussion is closed.
Coltrane
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by rajeeb)
good good thanks...yup..fingers crossed...if I get AAA i'll be off to Jesus College for E+M (Clare - don't know if you remember her..she did Geog on the course has got a place too - AAB..for geography!)
how bout ya self? talk about thread hijacking...lol...turned into a choral thread!
Yeah I remember Clare. How is she? Get her to email me, let me kow how shes doin. [email protected]. Those 3As are really harsh, im offered same for Physics at Keble. Can't wait tho! Shud be great. we all gotta meet up again when we get there!
rajeeb
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mast3486)
Yeah I remember Clare. How is she? Get her to email me, let me kow how shes doin. [email protected]. Those 3As are really harsh, im offered same for Physics at Keble. Can't wait tho! Shud be great. we all gotta meet up again when we get there!
definitely have to meet up! Lawrence has got a place at Oxford too..lol...so should be a laff...a massive Eton reunion! :-)
Mystic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have two or three friends who are going on this summer course. One was recommended for Chemistry (Clare), the other for English & German (Ruth). When you get there, do you do a course in the subject you were recommended from....?
Coltrane
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Heather_1)
I have two or three friends who are going on this summer course. One was recommended for Chemistry (Clare), the other for English & German (Ruth). When you get there, do you do a course in the subject you were recommended from....?
You state the subject you want to study on your application form before you get a place. They're so lucky, they're gonna have a great time if they make the most of whats offered to them. I wish i was goin again this year! Get em to ask about the rock gig held last year!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (18)
38.3%
Take autumn exams (18)
38.3%
Look for a job (1)
2.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (1)
2.13%
Take a year out (6)
12.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
6.38%

Watched Threads