Turn on thread page Beta

Eton Summer School watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajeeb)
    good good thanks...yup..fingers crossed...if I get AAA i'll be off to Jesus College for E+M (Clare - don't know if you remember her..she did Geog on the course has got a place too - AAB..for geography!)
    how bout ya self? talk about thread hijacking...lol...turned into a choral thread!
    Yeah I remember Clare. How is she? Get her to email me, let me kow how shes doin. [email protected]. Those 3As are really harsh, im offered same for Physics at Keble. Can't wait tho! Shud be great. we all gotta meet up again when we get there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mast3486)
    Yeah I remember Clare. How is she? Get her to email me, let me kow how shes doin. [email protected]. Those 3As are really harsh, im offered same for Physics at Keble. Can't wait tho! Shud be great. we all gotta meet up again when we get there!
    definitely have to meet up! Lawrence has got a place at Oxford too..lol...so should be a laff...a massive Eton reunion! :-)

ReputationRep:
    I have two or three friends who are going on this summer course. One was recommended for Chemistry (Clare), the other for English & German (Ruth). When you get there, do you do a course in the subject you were recommended from....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heather_1)
    I have two or three friends who are going on this summer course. One was recommended for Chemistry (Clare), the other for English & German (Ruth). When you get there, do you do a course in the subject you were recommended from....?
    You state the subject you want to study on your application form before you get a place. They're so lucky, they're gonna have a great time if they make the most of whats offered to them. I wish i was goin again this year! Get em to ask about the rock gig held last year!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.