Turn on thread page Beta

Poo! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone noticed an absurd number of threads directed at faeces this week or is it just me?

ReputationRep:
    Hm.... Perhaps it's the new 'in' thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ESBay)
    Hm.... Perhaps it's the new 'in' thing.
    lol. I don't know if it's just me but it seems that every other thread I read contains the word dump, poo or ****. Maybe I'm subconciously seeking them out.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wikiwikiwildwildwest)
    lol. I don't know if it's just me but it seems that every other thread I read contains the word dump, poo or ****. Maybe I'm subconciously seeking them out.:p:
    Hehe. I know what you mean. Must be just a phase... Hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    I'm mr hanky the christmas poo...

ReputationRep:
    Toilet humour never dies!

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I thought I was going mad.

ReputationRep:
    argh! it's all a conspiracy...

ReputationRep:
    Yep. And with this one, there's one more!

ReputationRep:
    You know, there hasn't been many scientific studies on faeces; this elevated level of interest in 'poo' can only be good for society.

ReputationRep:
    To my knowledge there's only been two hasnt there? the one i started and one about alcohol and pooing. mine was just purely out of curiosity..one of those moments when you think about something in depth while dropping some babies off at the pool.

regards
    --marty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xavier2k3)
    To my knowledge there's only been two hasnt there? the one i started and one about alcohol and pooing. mine was just purely out of curiosity..one of those moments when you think about something in depth while dropping some babies off at the pool.

regards
    --marty
    There are also ones in GD: Whether it's better to wipe your arse with toilet paper, or water; and whether 'having a dump' is fun. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well as to whether having a dump is fun, we need to consider whether any humoral, or neural mechanisms exist which serve to stimulate the pleasure centre in the brain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wikiwikiwildwildwest)
    There are also ones in G&D: Whether it's better to wipe your arse with toilet paper, or water; and whether 'having a dump' is fun. :p:
    ooooh yeh, i remember. i quite enjoyed reading that first thread actually I totally missed the second!

regards
    --marty

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh crap another thread on ****

ReputationRep:
    Maybe there should be a crap society. Might be popular.

ReputationRep:
    So... TSR fads of late.
    Chavs
    The BNP invasion
    O RLY/YA RLY
    Worst.Thread.Ever
    and now;
    Poo

The standard really has been lowered. :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.