The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hm.... Perhaps it's the new 'in' thing.
ESBay
Hm.... Perhaps it's the new 'in' thing.
lol. I don't know if it's just me but it seems that every other thread I read contains the word dump, poo or ****. Maybe I'm subconciously seeking them out.:p:
Reply 3
wikiwikiwildwildwest
lol. I don't know if it's just me but it seems that every other thread I read contains the word dump, poo or ****. Maybe I'm subconciously seeking them out.:p:

Hehe. I know what you mean. Must be just a phase... Hopefully.
Reply 4
I'm mr hanky the christmas poo...
Reply 5
Toilet humour never dies!
Reply 6
Yes! I thought I was going mad.
argh! it's all a conspiracy...
Yep. And with this one, there's one more! :biggrin:
You know, there hasn't been many scientific studies on faeces; this elevated level of interest in 'poo' can only be good for society.
Reply 10
To my knowledge there's only been two hasnt there? the one i started and one about alcohol and pooing. mine was just purely out of curiosity..one of those moments when you think about something in depth while dropping some babies off at the pool.

regards
--marty
xavier2k3
To my knowledge there's only been two hasnt there? the one i started and one about alcohol and pooing. mine was just purely out of curiosity..one of those moments when you think about something in depth while dropping some babies off at the pool.

regards
--marty
There are also ones in GD: Whether it's better to wipe your arse with toilet paper, or water; and whether 'having a dump' is fun. :p:
Well as to whether having a dump is fun, we need to consider whether any humoral, or neural mechanisms exist which serve to stimulate the pleasure centre in the brain.
Reply 13
wikiwikiwildwildwest
There are also ones in G&D: Whether it's better to wipe your arse with toilet paper, or water; and whether 'having a dump' is fun. :p:

ooooh yeh, i remember. i quite enjoyed reading that first thread actually :biggrin: I totally missed the second!

regards
--marty
Reply 14
Ahhh crap another thread on ****

:biggrin:
Maybe there should be a crap society. Might be popular.
Reply 16
So... TSR fads of late.
Chavs
The BNP invasion
O RLY/YA RLY
Worst.Thread.Ever
and now;
Poo

The standard really has been lowered. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending