Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

help!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i dont mean to be disrespectful to all of u who leave in bristol but is it whit ppl area i mean racist (I DONT LIKE TO DISCRIBE SOMEONE WITH CLOUR).

ReputationRep:
    Black people?

ReputationRep:
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    Anglais?

ReputationRep:
    What?!

ReputationRep:
    i dont even get the question?! are there whit people area?! WHAT?

ReputationRep:
    sorry wot i meant was, is bristol white ppl area meaning are there racist ppl there...etc??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleking02)
    sorry wot i meant was, is bristol white ppl area meaning are there racist ppl there...etc??
    not really but it depends where you go. Fine in the centre. more likely to hear anything somewhere like southmead which is really a white chav area all in all. fairly disadvantaged. Everywhere else is okish race-wise. Depending on your appearence you might get a few looks in places liek stoke bishop which is more of a middle age plus white (not racist - apart from some of the more elderly residents - but in terms of demographic population affluent area.

Hope that helped

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or does the question still not make sense?

Do you mean does Bristol have 'white' areas, where there are a lot of racist people?

Please stop with the text speak!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittennffc)
    Is it me or does the question still not make sense?

Do you mean does Bristol have 'white' areas, where there are a lot of racist people?

Please stop with the text speak!
    pretty sure thats what the question was.. i modelled my answer on that question anyway

ReputationRep:
    Bristol is a diverse city like all other major cities in this country.

As such, it comprises people of many backgrounds and unfortunately therefore has a proportion of those who are racist.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.