The Student Room Group
Black people?
Reply 2
yeah
Anglais?
What?!
i dont even get the question?! are there whit people area?! WHAT?
Reply 6
sorry wot i meant was, is bristol white ppl area meaning are there racist ppl there...etc??
Reply 7
littleking02
sorry wot i meant was, is bristol white ppl area meaning are there racist ppl there...etc??

not really but it depends where you go. Fine in the centre. more likely to hear anything somewhere like southmead which is really a white chav area all in all. fairly disadvantaged. Everywhere else is okish race-wise. Depending on your appearence you might get a few looks in places liek stoke bishop which is more of a middle age plus white (not racist - apart from some of the more elderly residents - but in terms of demographic population affluent area.

Hope that helped
Is it me or does the question still not make sense?

Do you mean does Bristol have 'white' areas, where there are a lot of racist people?

Please stop with the text speak!
Reply 9
Kittennffc
Is it me or does the question still not make sense?

Do you mean does Bristol have 'white' areas, where there are a lot of racist people?

Please stop with the text speak!

pretty sure thats what the question was.. i modelled my answer on that question anyway :smile:
Reply 10
Bristol is a diverse city like all other major cities in this country.

As such, it comprises people of many backgrounds and unfortunately therefore has a proportion of those who are racist.

Latest