Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just a question - dunno if it should be here or not but we'll see how it goes Does anyone know if you can get the music from the last series of Dr Who? (with Christopher Eccleston) Not the theme tune but the actual music they use throughout the episodes - I just love it
    Any help appreciated, cheers

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried typing 'Doctor Who soundtrack series ....' or similar into Amazon.co.uk under 'popular music'? I don't know, but it's bound to turn up something in the realm of what you're looking for.

They Might Be Giants ... class

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anthony Arundel)
    They Might Be Giants ... class
    hehe, oh yeah

Thanks for that, I'll have a looky

The BBC shop doesn't have any Dr Who soundtrack CDs, just audiobooks and things. So if you were planning to look there... no need to waste your time. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    The BBC shop doesn't have any Dr Who soundtrack CDs, just audiobooks and things. So if you were planning to look there... no need to waste your time. :p:
    Aww well thank you very much! I was just going to have a look there lol!

Hehehe, lucky I posted. You would've wasted at least 60 seconds of your life otherwise. :p:

I tried to make that sound dramatic but it wasn't working so I gave up.

ReputationRep:
    Good effort nevertheless I am suitably relieved to have saved my precious time

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2006
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.