Turn on thread page Beta

Top Gear Long Races... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Would someone list all of the races presenters have done across Europe, etc, etc, that Top Gear have done...

Would be much appreciated...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GεεRTHAN)
    Would someone list all of the races presenters have done across Europe, etc, etc, that Top Gear have done...

Would be much appreciated...

Monte Carlo, DB9 Vs Train
    Verbier (in Switzerland), Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Vs Plane/trains/bus
    Oslo, MacMerc SLR Vs Ferry/Boats
    London From Italy, Bugatti Veyron Vs Plane/Train

My god im sad

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Clarkson vs. Richard Hammond <3 and James May

ReputationRep:
    Up Some Mountain Rock Climbers v. Audi SR4

ReputationRep:
    o man i watch the repeats on uktv some times

ReputationRep:
    The 4-man bobsled vs Mitsubishi Evolution Rally Car

(unless you mean travelling across Europe which in that case has already been covered)

600th post

regards
    --marty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    Monte Carlo, DB9 Vs Train
    Verbier (in Switzerland), Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Vs Plane/trains/bus
    Oslo, MacMerc SLR Vs Ferry/Boats
    London From Italy, Bugatti Veyron Vs Plane/Train

My god im sad
    Note: The race from Italy to London was done in a piston-engined propellor-driven Cessna (light aircraft) with Captain Slow (May) flying, while the race to Verbier was done in a BA 737 with two jet engines powering it.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh to be even sadder....the piston engined proppellor driven cessnea was a 182

ReputationRep:
    Interesting to see what race they have in store this season....the Italy-London race was amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't they do that race with them reasonably priced sports cars under £4000?! :rofl: that was funny.. jeremy in the bush... :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Didn't they do that race with them reasonably priced sports cars under £4000?! :rofl: that was funny.. jeremy in the bush... :hahaha:
    oh yeah the cheap car challenges!was this the one where Jeremy's car exploded in a heap of smoke?? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naddles)
    oh yeah the cheap car challenges!was this the one where Jeremy's car exploded in a heap of smoke?? lol
    Yeh, his manifold (or whatever) showered james' or richards' car with metal.. :rofl: absolute classic

ReputationRep:
    hahaha yeah his engine exploded all over James' car....in the end none of them made it to that lap dancing bar!

ReputationRep:
    hahaha yeah his engine exploded all over James' car....in the end none of them made it to that lap dancing bar!
    :rofl: I remember James' car turning up on a AA truck, did he get very far, as i missed a lot of it, onyl caught the end...

ReputationRep:
    hahaha that was well funny! somehow he very nearly reached the end!....oh if you want to watch it, check out this link:

http://grouper.com/GlobalMedia/Media...1&s=6&q=687527

definitely worth watching more than once

ReputationRep:
    hahaha that was well funny! somehow he very nearly reached the end!....oh if you want to watch it, check out this link:

http://grouper.com/GlobalMedia/Media...1&s=6&q=687527

definitely worth watching more than once
    ive been looking for that for ages!! Thanks! ill check that out

ReputationRep:
    The best race I have seen was one done between various types of merc. It wasn't done by TG but it was certainly featured on the show at some point.

The race is between a C Class, an SL 500, a Merc touring car and MacMerc F1 car driven by DC. They set of in that order round Silverstone with about 30 secs between them and finish in the reverse order to which they start. The F1 car passes all three on the last straight.

Check it out
    http://videos.streetfire.net/categor...FBABBECFC8.htm

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=A.ndy]ive been looking for that for ages!! Thanks! ill check that out [/QUOTE

you're very welcome!....did you watch it then??...what a race!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=naddles]
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    ive been looking for that for ages!! Thanks! ill check that out [/QUOTE

you're very welcome!....did you watch it then??...what a race!
    I did, it was superb.. :yy: better the second time round..

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=A.ndy]

I did, it was superb.. :yy: better the second time round..
    have you seen the other cheap car challenges??all of them are classics!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.