Turn on thread page Beta

Gf's extra girl on girl action watch

Announcements

yup. bisexual.. she openly admits to it... should i be worried/concerned that she's still involving herself in girl on girl action?

i know theres no mental connection between her and other girls- only physical..

we've always had a farily casual relationship.. just not sure how it can ever get serious if thats happening.

ask if you can tape it and then break up with the hoe. ~ if your saying your dating and shes still having sex with girls at the same time, not exactly committed to you is she ~ Go for it!

ReputationRep:
    No.

Bisexual doesn't necessarily equal rampant greedy sex addict who can't help but sleep with girls (or boys in the case of bi lads) despite having a boyfriend.

Can you trust her not to do the naughty stuff with other guys? If you can, I'd say you can probably trust her with the ladies too. Bisexual girls can commit too, y'know..

EDIT: I misread that totally. What she's doing is not on. If you're happy with it being a casual relationship, then whatever. But I really don't think that you are. Like I said, bisexual people can commit. But that means committing to one person, be they male or female, if that's what they decide to do. Not having a boyfriend but sleeping with girls because OMG they're so bisexual!

She's the type of girl who causes that 'bi girls are greedy ****s' stereotype. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

just because shes bi doesn't mean shes going to cheat on you

ReputationRep:
    depends how you feel. Id think it was quite cool, though I wouldnt be too much for a long term relationship

(Original post by MattG)
    :ditto:

just because shes bi doesn't mean shes going to cheat on you
    nah i meant she is bisexual.. but she IS involved with girls as well (only physically.. no relationship)... and i'm cool with it at the mo..

just worried if she'll stop or not if we decide to get more serious.

You are ok at the fact she has sex with other people?!

as long as they arnt other guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You're as bad as her, then! Dismissing the fact that women can actually have relationships with each other too. She's just exploiting the stereotype of bisexual women and you're too dumb to question it with her. She doesn't sound like she's very serious about your relationship...

ReputationRep:
    yup. bisexual.. she openly admits to it... should i be worried/concerned that she's still involving herself in girl on girl action?

i know theres no mental connection between her and other girls- only physical..

we've always had a farily casual relationship.. just not sure how it can ever get serious if thats happening.
    As much as I try not other judge other people, I seriously don't think its a good idea for anyone to be "involved" with more than one person at a time. Even if everyone is fine with it to begin with chances are someone will end up getting hurt. If the two of you can have a monogamous relationship or not is really down to the two of you, but from what you've said it doesn't exactly sound as if that is what she wants. I'm not going to say much more about it except that I am fairly sceptic about so called casual relationships.

Btw, just so you know. I happen to be bisexual and I really don't understand how you can be OK with her sleeping with other girls if you would mind if it was other guys. Really, either way its another person.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds pretty naive to me...You honestly believe that she feels no emotional connection to these girls? Cause I just can't. If she's not serious enough about you to stop doing it, I'd wonder what else she might do as well on the basis that it's 'only sex'.

ReputationRep:
    If you want a real relationship with her, you need to make this clear along with the fact that you don't expect her to have any sexual encounters with *anyone* including females while in the relationship. If she doesn't stick to it, *then* you know it can't get serious.
    At the moment she might not be aware you want to be serious so sees nothing wrong with doing things with girls. You need to show what you want for her to do it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.