Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What would've happened if they hadn't lost they're virginity when they did? I dont know why it suddenly occured to me, but i found myself thinking all sorts of things.
    1) What if hadn't lost it to my ex?
    2) What if i hadn't done it in the back seat of a car?
    3) Would I still be with him now?
    4) Would I have met my current boyfriend?
    5) Would my current boyfriend have been interested in me, if i was a virgin?
    and
    6) Would i have lost it to my current boyfriend?

Obviously i'm not asking anybody to answer these questions, but does anyone find themselves wondering if things would've been different if they hadn't lost they're virginity when they did and do they regret losing it when they did, does anybody wish they were still a virgin?

Also is there anybody who doesn't neccessarily regret losing it when they did but wish they could have their first time again?

I know all this sounds slightly crazy, so sorry, but i'm just curious.

ReputationRep:
    losing my virginity wasnt a big thing for me. I was comfortable and ready. I dont have any regrets as i think the decision i made was right for me then, and im happy about it:p: xxx

ReputationRep:
    it would have been worth more. meant more to save it for someone who meant loads to me

Nope, because for me it happened at the right time and I am still with him, I loved him then and I love him now.

still waiting to lose it lol

maybe actually speaking to a girl might help...

ReputationRep:
    I always think, when I am walking for example, had I walked 1 angstrom further that I did, the sequlae of events of the whole world would have changed.

ReputationRep:
    Back of a car is a 'nasty' place to lose your virginity.

There is no point thinking about all of lifes "What if's"

ReputationRep:
    I'd have...lost it to someone else!

ReputationRep:
    Funnily, I was thinking about this earlier lol. If I hadn't I doubt I would have had sex with half of the people I have. Infact, I wonder if I would still be a virgin. Quite a scary thought. Suppose everything happens for a reason though.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm still with him another 2 years later so all is AOK. I wonder what would have happened if I wasn't with him all this time though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What would've happened if they hadn't lost they're virginity when they did? I dont know why it suddenly occured to me, but i found myself thinking all sorts of things.
    1) What if hadn't lost it to my ex?
    2) What if i hadn't done it in the back seat of a car?
    3) Would I still be with him now?
    4) Would I have met my current boyfriend?
    5) Would my current boyfriend have been interested in me, if i was a virgin?
    and
    6) Would i have lost it to my current boyfriend?

Obviously i'm not asking anybody to answer these questions, but does anyone find themselves wondering if things would've been different if they hadn't lost they're virginity when they did and do they regret losing it when they did, does anybody wish they were still a virgin?

Also is there anybody who doesn't neccessarily regret losing it when they did but wish they could have their first time again?

LOL!!! i do that all the time!! Its scary when I think about it....but I did once and I realised,

If I hadn't lost it to my ex I would be so happy!!! (I regret it!) But I would be slightly inexperienced with my current beau...but I wish I lost it with him and not my ex...
    I knew my current BF but not aswell as I did when I was with my ex....
    I have no idea if he would be interested in me whether I was a virgin or not....
    I reckon we may not have gotten so close because I may have remained close with my old friends and not got to know him so well....
    I may have lost it to my current boyfriend....who knows.....wish I did

SOrry I had to answer those! Ive been waiting for a thread like this! It really does puzzle me though
    xxxx

sometimes i can't think of anything but what would have happened if i hadn't lost my virginity when i did. my ex and i broke up because we had sex, it was the first time for both of us and he didn't feel ready and later claimed i pushed him into it. i've never felt so bad about anything in my life. i loved him and i still do, if i could go back and change that night, i would. no doubt. i have nothing but regret when i think back on it.

ReputationRep:
    no. Because there is nothing about it I would change. 2 years on, I still love him and we're back together.

I don't wonder what would have been if I hadn't slept with him. I wonder what would've happened if I hadn't met him. Not falling for him would have made so much difference to the past 3 years.

ReputationRep:
    If I hadn't lost mine when I did then I probably wouldn't be barred from the pub I did it in :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    1 but does anyone find themselves wondering if things would've been different if they hadn't lost they're virginity when they did
    2.and do they regret losing it when they did
    3 does anybody wish they were still a virgin?

4 Also is there anybody who doesn't neccessarily regret losing it when they did but wish they could have their first time again?

1. no
    2. no
    3. hell no sex is far to much fun
    4. no

but everyones opinion is different me i dont see the big deal about being a virgin, being a virgin just means you havent experianced some great senations

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't lost mine and won't be for a long time yet...but if I were to lose it to someone and I believed in sex before marriage, I wouldn't have lost it to my ex because he never had any respect for me. Everyone knows that if there wasn't any respect before, there definitely won't be any after.

ReputationRep:
    i think about it but mostly in a wierd "think of how many decisions brought me here" kinda way. if i hadnt lost my virginity to someone i didnt rele care about then i would have still ben a virgin when i met my bf. i wouldnt have had that one night stand with him and we wouldnt have gotten together. i wouldnt be moving in with him this summer and i wouldnt be so amzingly happy. in fact i think i would have been a very boring person and just buckled down to my work.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't lost it and happy I haven't.

Is it just me thinking "it's only sex"?

ReputationRep:
    I don't regret loosing my virginity to my current boyfriend and I wouldn't change anything about it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.