The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
a trader/analyst at a top bank e.g. Lehman brothers/goldman sachs would be cool :cool: :cool: :cool:
sillynarb2
wanna be on the radio, Talksport or soemthing

dream job would be vocalist in a band though

Talksport kicks ass - James Whale is god and Dickin is also a fave - parry is mad in the mornings and kearns is refreshing - Collins is v. cool too
Kurdt Morello
Talksport kicks ass - James Whale is god and Dickin is also a fave - parry is mad in the mornings and kearns is refreshing - Collins is v. cool too

James Whale is actualy GOD, he really is a legend

Dicken just cracks me up

and Ian Collins is cool

Ash Rules though :cool:

and at least the terrible Tommy Boyd is no longer there, he loved himself a bit too much
Reply 23
Kurdt Morello
no no - i meant that both are essential

For getting into uni? Well I suppose it helps, although tis rather cynical to say that. Nottingham let me in too though :smile:
sillynarb2
James Whale is actualy GOD, he really is a legend

Dicken just cracks me up

and Ian Collins is cool

Ash Rules though :cool:

and at least the terrible Tommy Boyd is no longer there, he loved himself a bit too much

hehe Ash the pot-smoking rabbi - he is so damn cool - Whale couldnt do without him - both are gods!!! Dicken talking about women designing cars this morning - "womens' car = cross between padded bra, a preambulator and a shopping trolley - comes in pink only!!!"
Helenia
For getting into uni? Well I suppose it helps, although tis rather cynical to say that. Nottingham let me in too though :smile:

dont be so harsh on yourself - but i also mean for getting a job - but yes uni as well
Reply 26
Katie J
My ideal job, to be an Archaeologist!! :biggrin:
(but never to appear on Time Team!)

Oh, i'd love to go on time team!! Mick in those shorts :wink: sexy! (jk!!!)
Reply 27
There are conflicting views regarding how far good looks get you in life.
Some people say that you are more likely to get far being good looking for the simple reason that people seem to prefer to be around good looking people (regardless of their sex).

Others say that those with good looks have it harder because people assume that they've only been successfull due to their good looks.
Reply 28
I'd like an 'ethical' career if possible :smile:
At the moment I want to train to become a paramedic. Im doing an animal science degree (not relevent, I know, but all the physiology I have learned cant hurt). It is very competetive, so in the mean time I am going to volunteer with as many St John Ambulance type things I can... :smile:
Reply 30
rednirt
Oh, i'd love to go on time team!! Mick in those shorts :wink: sexy! (jk!!!)

Mick, hmmm, its those jumpers... :biggrin: ... I couldn't apply to Bristol, too scared I'd meet him!

Archaeology last year was voted the sexiest career (don't know who by, some magazine/newspaper etc) but I think that's the influence of Lara Croft/Indiana Jones etc... actually I do believe that archaeologists are the coolest people around though!

Seriously though, Time Team's a pile of poo! Whenever I tell people I'm going to be an archaeologist they always mention it as if thats my only career choice and my reason for wanting to study it! Had a nice long chat about my deep hatred of most archaeology programs in my Cambridge interview...fun really! :biggrin:
Reply 31
well thanks for your advice and the people who said the thing about good looks is bull shit althoughi am good looking it dont matter!!! most of the people say that it would be ikpossible unless i get As and A*s well for the people who said that they are not too fussed about the GCSE but you gotta pass the series 7 exam of something like that to become a qualifies member of the LSE.
Tinykates
i want to be a TV Producer :biggrin:

So does my sister, but i don't think she'll make it. Eek aren't i a bitch? :biggrin:
Reply 33
jammyd
I'd like an 'ethical' career if possible :smile:

I want to be a Civil Servant (hopefully becoming one of the more senior ones) - just about as ethical as it gets :tongue:
Reply 34
so siany your sister has similar job that i like? whats she like and whats she planning to do? whats she like in school and academically?
Reply 35
i want to be a house-husband.
Reply 36
i wnt o be a englih teacher so i can tech kids shit n stuff.
Reply 37

May I suggest you learn how to speak it properly first?Lol!, oh im sorry, i know you were using chatspeak, ignore me, it's late and im going crazy.

Dream job... Entertainment Journalist for E news Australia, Fashion editor of Harpers Bazaar, Musical Theatre actress, and an archaeologist, in that order.
Reply 38
FredyMarr

good luck to you.
Reply 39
Everdawn
May I suggest you learn how to speak it properly first?Lol!, oh im sorry, i know you were using chatspeak, ignore me, it's late and im going crazy.

Dream job... Entertainment Journalist for E news Australia, Fashion editor of Harpers Bazaar, Musical Theatre actress, and an archaeologist, in that order.

I have a horrible feeling that is his grammar/spelling at his best.

Latest

Trending

Trending