The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Iluvatar
Any invention you can think of, that would be really fun and/or useful.

Personally, i'd like a sarcasm detector (off the simpsons).

A time machine.
Reply 2
piginapoke
An actual babe magnet.

But where would you put it? :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 3
Did anyone ever see... Bernard's Watch (?) He could stop time. I would love that. Would get my essays done and still have time for fun. YAY! I wish I could steal people's time
Reply 4
Bernards watch, that would be my straight A*s in my G.C.S.E and I could Find out so many things,not forgetting work it so I could walk with someone fine!! Nights full of fun.
Reply 5
blissy
Did anyone ever see... Bernard's Watch (?) He could stop time. I would love that. Would get my essays done and still have time for fun. YAY! I wish I could steal people's time

Well maybe, but you couldn't use a pen, because it takes time for the ink to go through it.
And you couldn't use a computer because of the time it takes to process what you type in.
Reply 6
Iluvatar
Well maybe, but you couldn't use a pen, because it takes time for the ink to go through it.
And you couldn't use a computer because of the time it takes to process what you type in.

Use a pencil! But you could catch up on sleep since you have been doing your essays at night!! see brain power!
Reply 7
Custard
Use a pencil! But you could catch up on sleep since you have been doing your essays at night!! see brain power!

But wouldn't it take time for the mark that you made to go from the pencil to the paper?
Reply 8
a space machine
Reply 9
Iluvatar
But wouldn't it take time for the mark that you made to go from the pencil to the paper?

If Bernard could, so could I. Besides, this is just my little fantasy :smile::smile:
blissy
If Bernard could, so could I. Besides, this is just my little fantasy :smile::smile:

Well fantasy has to have some basis in reality.
Reply 11
Iluvatar
Well fantasy has to have some basis in reality.

I wish I could invent a pen/computer for blissy that didn't need anytime... You happy
Reply 12
Custard
I wish I could invent a pen/computer for blissy that didn't need anytime... You happy

And I'd let you borrow my watch :smile: - as long as you didn't do anything silly to me when I was frozen in time..
Reply 13
then i would invent a time accelerator that would override any watches.
Reply 14
blissy
And I'd let you borrow my watch :smile: - as long as you didn't do anything silly to me when I was frozen in time..

Set off from school at 8.30, in the rain and not get wet
I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't...
Reply 15
yeh bernards watch is an excellent invention! i thought no-one my age would know about that programme! lol

personally, i always always wanted a flying car............ but not as much as a bernard's watch! if u can stop time u can live forever and still have all ur loved ones around u!
Custard

Not happy, but satisfied.
Reply 17
Iluvatar
Personally, i'd like a sarcasm detector (off the simpsons).

oh, that would be a usefull machine :rolleyes: (also off simspons!)
Ollie
oh, that would be a usefull machine :rolleyes: (also off simspons!)

I know it would. It would make loads of money too, because people would get through so many of them when people told them how useful it was.

Latest

Trending

Trending