Turn on thread page Beta

What do you wish that someone could invent? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Any invention you can think of, that would be really fun and/or useful.

Personally, i'd like a sarcasm detector (off the simpsons).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Any invention you can think of, that would be really fun and/or useful.

A time machine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    An actual babe magnet.
    But where would you put it?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone ever see... Bernard's Watch (?) He could stop time. I would love that. Would get my essays done and still have time for fun. YAY! I wish I could steal people's time

ReputationRep:
    Bernards watch, that would be my straight A*s in my G.C.S.E and I could Find out so many things,not forgetting work it so I could walk with someone fine!! Nights full of fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Did anyone ever see... Bernard's Watch (?) He could stop time. I would love that. Would get my essays done and still have time for fun. YAY! I wish I could steal people's time
    Well maybe, but you couldn't use a pen, because it takes time for the ink to go through it.
    And you couldn't use a computer because of the time it takes to process what you type in.

ReputationRep:
    Well maybe, but you couldn't use a pen, because it takes time for the ink to go through it.
    And you couldn't use a computer because of the time it takes to process what you type in.
    Use a pencil! But you could catch up on sleep since you have been doing your essays at night!! see brain power!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Use a pencil! But you could catch up on sleep since you have been doing your essays at night!! see brain power!
    But wouldn't it take time for the mark that you made to go from the pencil to the paper?

ReputationRep:
    a space machine

ReputationRep:
    But wouldn't it take time for the mark that you made to go from the pencil to the paper?
    If Bernard could, so could I. Besides, this is just my little fantasy

ReputationRep:
    If Bernard could, so could I. Besides, this is just my little fantasy
    Well fantasy has to have some basis in reality.

ReputationRep:
    Well fantasy has to have some basis in reality.
    I wish I could invent a pen/computer for blissy that didn't need anytime... You happy

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could invent a pen/computer for blissy that didn't need anytime... You happy
    And I'd let you borrow my watch - as long as you didn't do anything silly to me when I was frozen in time..

ReputationRep:
    then i would invent a time accelerator that would override any watches.

ReputationRep:
    And I'd let you borrow my watch - as long as you didn't do anything silly to me when I was frozen in time..
    Set off from school at 8.30, in the rain and not get wet
    I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't...

ReputationRep:
    yeh bernards watch is an excellent invention! i thought no-one my age would know about that programme! lol

personally, i always always wanted a flying car............ but not as much as a bernard's watch! if u can stop time u can live forever and still have all ur loved ones around u!

ReputationRep:
    Not happy, but satisfied.

ReputationRep:
    oh, that would be a usefull machine :rolleyes: (also off simspons!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    oh, that would be a usefull machine :rolleyes: (also off simspons!)
    I know it would. It would make loads of money too, because people would get through so many of them when people told them how useful it was.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.