Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite sleeve length watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What kinda sleeves do people like wearing? I know some people who hate wearing long sleeves even in the freezing cold, my ex would put on a long sleeved top and as soon as it was on he would push up the sleeves to above his elbow. I swear by three quarter length sleeves, i love them, i don't know why, i just find them so practical, cos they don't leave your arms cold in the winter and (cos i have short arms) there are no silly cuffs to get in the way of your hands.

ReputationRep:
    3/4 - I don't spend half my life rolling up the sleaves and they cover up my upper arms which are covered with spots.

ReputationRep:
    3/4 are the best!!!

ReputationRep:
    3/4 are the most practical, but I love the way long sleeves feel - very cosy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Satine)
    3/4 are the most practical, but I love the way long sleeves feel - very cosy.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    im gonna be awkward and say 3/8 th length haha

ReputationRep:
    7.02", give or take a millimetre.

ReputationRep:
    ive got about 20 vest tops. im always hot so i layer most of the time. i cud never wear just a long sleeved top.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what mood i'm in, if i'm on or something then I'll wear long sleeves to make me feel all cuddely and warm.

ReputationRep:
    Three quarter.

I'm in the, put on a jumper and pull it half way up my forearm brigade! Can't be doing with things around my wrist unless it's a big hoodie.

ReputationRep:
    Either 3/4, but I'm partial to short sleeves if they're puffed.

ReputationRep:
    i like long sleeves coz i hate my arms and i avoid anything that is sleeveless,lol

ReputationRep:
    7.02", give or take a millimetre.
    Inches +/- millimeters? That's certainly a new one

I like 3/4 sleeves too, or relatively long short sleeves... if you see what I mean by that contradiction. Maybe it's clearer to say I like short sleeves, but not the capped sleeves. I don't think they are very flattering most of the time - at least, not on me. The same for sleeveless t-shirts.

Does no-one else like long sleeves that get in the way and you can just hide your hands in them and keep them cosy?

ReputationRep:
    Three quarter length or sleeveless if I'm playing sport

ReputationRep:
    Three quarter, or a cap sleeve layered with a vest + cardi. Im one of those people that are always cold, even in the summer, so I mostly wear long/three quarter sleeves.

ReputationRep:
    Sleeveless are the best, it's nice to feel the breeze on your arms!

Obviously not in February though

ReputationRep:
    3/4 or full long sleeved. i hate my upper arms so much i cant wear any short sleeves.

ReputationRep:
    i like most sleeve lengths if im being honest, depends on the occasion really, although recently i've bought some gorgeous tops with little sleeves (getting ready for summer). The only thing i tend to steer clear of is sleeveless tops, make my arms feel a bit 'tubby'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oneeyedandgreen)
    3/4 or full long sleeved. i hate my upper arms so much i cant wear any short sleeves.
    :ditto:
    id love to wear non sleeved tops in the summer but my upper arms are awful

ReputationRep:
    i love puff sleeves think they look so hot!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.