Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know anywhere (apart from Bravissiomo or Evans shock horror) that sells bikinis in a DD or should i really just not be thinking about a bikini in that size? It might be easier if bottoms were sold separately cos i am a 12 on the bottom and when bought as a set if i buy the right size on the bottom the top is drastically too small and if i buy the right size for the top the bottoms are huge.

ReputationRep:
    My mate bought a bikini on ebay the other day where you could get diff sizes for the top and bottom. I think the tops were only A or B cups though in that particular one, but maybe it's worth a search to see if there's any others?

Next now do many of thier range up to an F and they sell the bottoms seperately too. They are all super pretty too..

ReputationRep:
    Next is great for mismatched sizes. You can get ones which are triangle string ones but you can also get more supportive bra style ones, which might be better if you've got a bit more on top.

ReputationRep:
    Go into debenhams, they have a great big selection from good priced designers like Lepele etc.. well worth it!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.figleaves.com

It sells loads of bikinis by different brands, they are really good for larger sizes

ReputationRep:
    same problem bigger ones are so granny like usually. but kelly brook has a new range out which is avaliable in new look (larger stores) where you can buy different sizes on top and bottom which is fab! i think they go up to an f cup.

ReputationRep:
    I second debenhams they go up to a G i think (may be bigger) and there's loads of funky designs

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.