Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've firmly accepted my offer and I'd had the welcome pack prior to that, but I see people all around me snapping up those Darroch Court places and I haven't even received an accommodation pack yet. It's been a fair few weeks now since I accepted and I'm just wondering if I have to send them the evidence of my grades that they requested before they send me the accommodation stuff. It seems a little strange but it's plausible I guess. I'm just paranoid about damaging my chances of getting into Darroch.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think you get one! at least i havent... i just went ahead and applied online. you have to send them evidence of your grades within a month of accepting, at least thats what my letter said!

ReputationRep:
    Look on http://www.accom.ed.ac.uk - There's an accommodation brochure there... I don't think you get any information in the post, the only thing I got after accepting was a postcard saying there were delighted I accepted my offer or something.

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, that might explain it then. It's just because I got packs from other places that I was wondering. Guess I'd best try and decide on my other choices.

ReputationRep:
    it doesnt matter because they dont consider your accom app until your UF anyway, and even then to keep it fair i dont think they decide until september....

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.