Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ..just wondering so I know which one to revise :p: and is there an essay part in AQA B?If so, which Unit?

ReputationRep:
    well for all examining boards when your doing science the synoptic will definitely cover ALL the units so its likely to cover your unit 4

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: in the unit 4 exam there will be stuff which are in the syllabus, but weren't examined. It is likely that they would just slap some of it into the synoptic unit

ReputationRep:
    Yes i'm doing AQA B and even in module 5 (environment) there's a lot of stuff on variation, natural selection.. the synoptic can cover anything from any module from what i've seen.

You do modules 1-5, then you do an optional module (6,7 or 8) which is 'section A' and section B of the paper is the synoptic. 4 questions plus a 25 mark essay

ReputationRep:
    NO !!!! unit 4 on aqa b should not have anything synoptic.

unit 5 has a small mixture of synoptic and ecology , and then unit 6/7/8 depensing on what ur doin has lots of synoptic.

but unit 4 has no synoptic ( although they have 'snook' maybe 1 or 2 questions which could be argued to be synoptic) but otherwise there is no synoptic material

ReputationRep:
    ^ They're asking if unit 4 content is included in the synoptic i.e the final exam

Module 5 has a shed load of synoptic.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 12, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.