Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've heard people talking about this show an dit sounds really good. Can someone tell me what channel and what time it is on?

ReputationRep:
    ITV...after Footballers Wives...on Thursdays...10pm...

ReputationRep:
    Series has just finished though...

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

it is really good. I applied to be on it but it clashed with my exams :waah:

ReputationRep:
    So...were you applying for the poor or rich girl?

ReputationRep:
    Not the poor one

ReputationRep:
    Oooo! I think the intro is incredibly cheesy, don't you think? I like watching it though

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic show - can't believe how dreary and boring some people's lives are though, I know that sounds very harsh but come on it is so true.

ReputationRep:
    I liked it... loved the first one when that model/DJ didn't even know how to use a hoover! That's not being rich, that's stupid :p:

ReputationRep:
    that was hilerious!!! It was fabulous but WHY do they have like a half hour break for the news i fall asleep waiting!!!!

i liked the one where she swapped with that toilet clener called michelle mcmanus LOL that was funny

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the break between the show is just stupid! When you don't have money what are you supposed to do? Of course it will be dreary

ReputationRep:
    On another note:

My sweet 16.

God damn, that program always shown on MTV. I hate it with a passion. They make me want to hit a girl. Well namely those spoilt types. >.<

ReputationRep:
    I can't stop myself from watching 'my sweet 16'. I do hate the people on it but I think my shock makes me watch it. I can't believe that parents are prepared to fork out that much money

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, My Super Sweet 16 is sooo funny! I always think how spoint are those kids, getting these $100,000 parties, and a mint car as well! More money than sense really!

I loved the one with that girl who had an Arabian Nights themed party, and she cried when she didn't get a car on her birthday, but got a white Range Rover on the day of her party! She was funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittennffc)
    Ahh, My Super Sweet 16 is sooo funny! I always think how spoint are those kids, getting these $100,000 parties, and a mint car as well! More money than sense really!

I loved the one with that girl who had an Arabian Nights themed party, and she cried when she didn't get a car on her birthday, but got a white Range Rover on the day of her party! She was funny!
    Best programme on TV bar none!! I am so addicted to it!!
    That girl with the Arabian Nights was so vile! When she practically vomited when her Mum suggested she get a used car :eek: and just took herself off to San Fransico for a few days without telling her parents and wondered why they got mad?!
    Was she the one that went to Paris to get a dress because she was worried one of her guests might turn up in the same one as her if she bought it in the States???!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yeah it was! She was so spoilt it was ridiculous! And when her mum was like, you can't get that dress, which had a slip down to the belly button - you're 16 for crying out loud!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.