Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How comes there isnt one, anyown going bradford uni this year or already go there? what u going to study if u are...

im thinkin of going, i like the place and that... anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    If you can find enough people around here who want a Bradford forum, gather their names and post in AAM.

ReputationRep:
    i want a Bradford forum as i'm going there in september !!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Well that makes two of you. Just find a few more, maybe around 10 in total and, as Knogle say, post in ask a moderator section to ask for the sub-forum.

ReputationRep:
    what course u going to do shoaib? n where r u originally from?

so where do we go to get a form?, do we ask for one on a thread or somethin? whats the thread calld, AAM?? n where is it?...

lol we only got 2 so far though...

n im gona make my choice within the next few days but still worth a try
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by uni guy)
    what course u going to do shoaib? n where r u originally from?

so where do we go to get a form?, do we ask for one on a thread or something? whats the thread calld, AAM?? n where is it?...

lol we only got 2 so far though...

n im gona make my choice within the next few days but still worth a try
    AAM is the 'Ask a Moderator' forum. It's pretty much down at the bottom of the homepage of the forums. Only the mods and the thread creater can see in there. An alternative place could be in the 'About the studnetroom' forum (also down near the bottom), but you're more likely to get a quicker response in AAM.

Just get several names from people willing to post to get your forum and keep posting in it to keep the forum

ReputationRep:
    yep, i just done that now, i made a from asking for the bradford uni subfrom....

so now i need anyone else who wants the form to do the same...go to the homepage and at the bottomish thers a form called 'Ask A Moderator' just post a form on there, askin for it...

i think thats right lol. cause they cant see the form i created can they, so theyll need to make another one???

ReputationRep:
    or do i post the names of people in the form i created
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by uni guy)
    or do i post the names of people in the form i created
    This would probably be easier. Keeps all the anems in one palce. It looks empty down there to us, but I've no idea just how busy that forum is.

ReputationRep:
    lol ive already had 2 replies,

one of em sed i need to get a list of 5-10 memebrs

and the other one was a lil rude, but still sed i need around 10 memebers...

so far i have:

Shoaib...

and thats it!! lol,

i think ill make another forum just on getting people to list their name...

then the forum will be on its way!! lol

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.