Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i need to find a new every day foundation. please help! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i use clinique gentle light foundation, have done for many many years- but it's being discontinued!!! nooooo!!!
    so i need to find a new one! i'm 21, and i have a clear complexion.... have very pale skin (i use the palest shade of clinique), i want a foundation i can use every day to even out skintone and brighten my face, and reduce the look of slight blemishes or any red patchyness, that's quite light and wont feel like it's clogging my pores and provides a good base for any other makeup...i also want it so that i can put a bit extra on in the evening for a more 'made up' effect.....
    i have heard that there's a good chanel one...but i'm really stumped as to where to start the search!! i want to be thorough- the wrong foundation can be a disaster!
    price is not an issue as long as it's not astronomical...probably willing to pay up to about 25 quid.
    any tips would be very welcome! thanks girls xxx

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.