The Student Room Group

white sex slave victim writes harrowing letter to herself: "why do asians hate me?"

i posted a story the other day about a times newspaper special report on the racist sex slavery of white underage girls. it focused on the broad scope of the sex slavery and massive police cover up. found here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2131536&p=39668217

this story is more personal account that appeared in the times -- i would like to say however it is not fair to tarnish all asians with this brush as it clear this is largely a problem with the pakistani community.

here is the article:

A 13-year-old girl who told police how she had been groomed and raped by an Asian sex gang wrote a harrowing letter to herself at the age of 14.

In the letter addressed to her alter-ego Michelle, she wrote, 'I feel like the asians really hate me even when they say they love me'.

The girl, who told police about the rape that took her virginity and the time five men queued outside a bedroom to demand sex from her, added, 'They took all my dreams and my life away from me.'

The letter she wrote to herself at 14 reveals the torment she suffered at the hands of the gang.

She added, in a letter revealed in The Times, that the men 'say they love me' and 'I just feel sad because they've took all my dreams and my life away from me.'
'If I had one dream it would be for them to treat me like I'm human and not just a piece of meat'.

According to previously confidential documents seen by The Times, police in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, found evidence of thousands of similar crimes and described ‘networks of Asian males exploiting young white females’.

full report:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208297/Why-Asians-hate-Heartbreaking-letter-victim-13-sex-gang-wrote-herself.html
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lulubel
A 13-year-old girl who told police how she had been groomed and raped by an Asian sex gang wrote a harrowing letter to herself at the age of 14.

Am I right in thinking that while these people were breaking her hymen she was breaking the laws of physics?
'White sex slave victim'; she was the victim of a white sex slave?
Reply 3
Original post by Snagprophet
Am I right in thinking that while these people were breaking her hymen she was breaking the laws of physics?

Quite obvious she was 13 when it started and wrote the letter at 14 looking back...
Original post by danny111
Quite obvious she was 13 when it started and wrote the letter at 14 looking back...

Damn, I didn't see it that way. I thought she was writing it while she was there, somehow.
Reply 5
really think there's something wrong with poor asians in the uk, their mindset etc. need to kick them out
Reply 6
And them being Asian is relevant how?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I'm not asian but still it's not asians that hate her. It's just these disguisting men which are in the minority that just happen to be asian. What's happened to her is really traumatic and so in her own head, despite what anyone else says she is inevitably going to be scared of any asian man she sees. Not because she is prejudice towards asian but because of the fact that something so terrible has happened to her and the people that caused it happened to be asian. I think this holds true unless she gets the correct counselling and support.
There has just been a 7 minute piece on the Rochdale/northern mill town cases on Radio 4's Today programme with John Humphries.
At no point did they mention the fact that it is Asian/Pakistani gangs doing it and consequently it is the fear of being accused of racism that lead the police and SS to look the other way while it went on for over ten years. If you had no background understanding of these cases the whole radio piece would have made little sense.
Even when they report on the betrayal of these girls, they (the BBC) are replicating the very thing that led to these crimes being ignored. They are sanitising their reports in the same way the police and SS did.
Reply 9
I heard an account of what happened on 5 live yesterday and it was truly shocking. The victim said the person who she spoke to didn't believe her. People need to be sacked and held responsible. The host of the show mentioned 'British born Pakistanis. It's on the BBC iPlayer. The first account is very graphic and very upsetting.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 10
I would hate an entire race if something like that happened to me
The secret files uncovered in the three day report in the Times this week was totally staggering. The rest of the media has not taken it up and this item on the radio is still pushing it as though there was only these eight guys involved. The report in the Times showed the men involved ran into the hundreds . The lack of police and SS action going back ten years or more should be met with nothing less than a full public enquiry and sackings where warranted both of police and SS. I have no time for Gimp Griffin but he has been shown not only to have been right about these cases but to have underestimated the problem greatly.
To understand the depth of this and the shocking way the accusations were handled by both agencies you have to get your hands on the Times report but that is behind their pay wall. The stuff reproduced in the DM was only a fraction of what they found.
A few Pakistanis rape a white girl and some people think all Pakistanis hate white girls and wanna rape them- awesome logic.
Reply 13
Original post by Tazabelle
And them being Asian is relevant how?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Original post by CasualSoul
I'm not asian but still it's not asians that hate her. It's just these disguisting men which are in the minority that just happen to be asian. What's happened to her is really traumatic and so in her own head, despite what anyone else says she is inevitably going to be scared of any asian man she sees. Not because she is prejudice towards asian but because of the fact that something so terrible has happened to her and the people that caused it happened to be asian. I think this holds true unless she gets the correct counselling and support.

Original post by franzk
I would hate an entire race if something like that happened to me

Original post by Theoneoranro
A few Pakistanis rape a white girl and some people think all Pakistanis hate white girls and wanna rape them- awesome logic.

If race (theirs or hers) played any part in the mind of her attackers then it is relevant. If the rapists targeted her because of race then race is relevant. If the rapists got off because they were attacking a white girl then race is relevant. If the rapists felt justified because they think asians are mistreated by whites, then race is relevant. If race is relevant then there is a justified reason to talk about it. The only reason for a sensible person to claim race is irrelevant is because their politically correct agenda is to not talk about it.
Reply 14
Original post by caravaggio2
There has just been a 7 minute piece on the Rochdale/northern mill town cases on Radio 4's Today programme with John Humphries.
At no point did they mention the fact that it is Asian/Pakistani gangs doing it and consequently it is the fear of being accused of racism that lead the police and SS to look the other way while it went on for over ten years. If you had no background understanding of these cases the whole radio piece would have made little sense.
Even when they report on the betrayal of these girls, they (the BBC) are replicating the very thing that led to these crimes being ignored. They are sanitising their reports in the same way the police and SS did.

On a similar note (about human trafficking which generally means to say women trafficked into sex slavery):

The U.S. State Department’s Advisor on Trafficking
We are not finding victims in the United States because we’re not looking for them.
Mirpuris...
Reply 16
by any stretch of the imagination this is an absolutely massive story and if roles were reversed it would literally be rolling 24 hour news coverage for weeks.

i agree that an inquiry needs to be held into this matter and how it is that police and authorities would willingly allow young girls to be used as sex slaves simply for fear of being branded racist -- it is quite beyond belief that this whole politically correct thing has gone this far.

i am also extremely disappointed with the responses of the bbc and other left wing organisations like the guardian and liberty human rights because this is a massive human rights abuse scandal and i am afraid their silence simply exposes the rank hypocrisy of what passes as 'liberalism' and human rights priorities these days.
(edited 11 years ago)
That's terrible
Original post by bmqib
really think there's something wrong with poor asians in the uk, their mindset etc. need to kick them out

Hello Hitlerino.
Reply 19
Original post by perfectsymbology
Hello Hitlerino.

just saying whats best for the country

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending