The Student Room Group

Need another Campus Uni? Already got these

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Dpdr
Hi all,

I'm applying for 2013 for Psychology to Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham and Hertfordshire as a back up. I know that Manchester & Newcastle campus' are part of the city really, so not seperate. However Nottingham is a campus uni and a lovely one at that. I'm looking to balance it out and find another, so that I have 2 city unis and 2 campus, and my backup.

I'm predicted A*AB - what uni is within my reach that is another nice campus uni, but not too far from the main city?

Whilst i'm here if anyone goes/knows Nottingham, Manchester or Newcastle could you let me know what the nightlife's like? And how the Uni's are in general in terms of staff support, workload, the city in general? Any halls of residence recommendations would be great toot

I've just started psychology at Nottingham :smile: campus is lovely, nightlife is very extensive! The city centre has something for everyone and has everyone you'd want :smile: the staff I've meet so far are lovely and their is a lot support available if you ask for it - I'm classed as a disabled student due to hearing impairment and anxiety and they're incredibly accommodating and helpful :smile:
Not in halls though so can't help you there!
All in all I love Nottingham and the course at the uni and would strongly recommend it :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 21
Original post by hjradley1
I've just started psychology at Nottingham :smile: campus is lovely, nightlife is very extensive! The city centre has something for everyone and has everyone you'd want :smile: the staff I've meet so far are lovely and their is a lot support available if you ask for it - I'm classed as a disabled student due to hearing impairment and anxiety and they're incredibly accommodating and helpful :smile:
Not in halls though so can't help you there!
All in all I love Nottingham and the course at the uni and would strongly recommend it :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

It's a great looking Uni! Lots of greenery on campus I believe :smile: Let me know how the course goes once you've started!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending