Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What drinks are definitely not for you? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering seeing as I discovered (or more like clarified for the third time) that vodka (especially straight vodka) definitely doesn't agree with me. And so my mum keeps reminding me :rolleyes: .

So what drinks are you lethal on? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Shake (of any kind)...it makes me regurgitate for some odd reason

ReputationRep:
    my mum's soup.

ReputationRep:
    I shouldn't drink stella because I have done some stupid stuff when off my face on it including hospital trips and lots of apologising. I shouldn't do shots and pints together either.

ReputationRep:
    Another for me .. Strongbow Super Cans with Vodka poured into them :| .. Infact, no one do that its not healthy.

ReputationRep:
    any drinks after im pissed and puking up in the boog is too much for me

ReputationRep:
    Vodka
    Lambrini
    Stella
    White Lightening

ReputationRep:
    Lambrini :eek: Now that is MY drink :cool: Its one of the only things I can drink a whole bottle of and be able to handle myself and not get out of control.

Quite good on the White Lightening as well lol

ReputationRep:
    Those drinks make me regurgitate them within hours of drinking.

May be due to the fact they are cheap.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm .. its the dearer drinks that don't agree with me :rofl: That doesn't make me look too good does it

ReputationRep:
    Haha, it surely doesn't!!

My favourite drink is Jack Daniels and Coke. mmmm.

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm..
    white lightening isnt good with me, if drunk to excess. or mixing everything to the point of me not remembering stuff.

orange juice gives me colds sometimes..so that too..

cheap cheap vodka makes me feel sick (eg:glenns)

ReputationRep:
    I dont really have any drinks that disagree with me as such, however can never move from spirits or wine etc to lager coz then I start to feel quite sick and usually end up being sick. I can move from lager to other drinks though. The whole 'beer before wine and youll be fine, wine before beer and youll be queer' is true for me.

When I drink lager I always reach a point where I know I should stop drinking it there (i get the feeling os sick at the back of my throat), however I dont get that with spirits or wine.

Plasma. It's just not real blood!

ReputationRep:
    Any brand of orange flavoured alcopops, any other flavour is ok, but if I drink orange flavour it makes me shake and throw up, even if I've only had one or two and nothing else to drink, and I can handle my drink pretty well. So I think there must be something in the flavouring that doesnt agree with me.

ReputationRep:
    just alcohol full stop.
    for example, i have a throbbing head right now and i wanna be sick to make matters worse, i should have been in work at 7.30. this is what lager does to me.

ReputationRep:
    JD and coke, urggh the thought just makes me ill!

ReputationRep:
    Vodka-anything.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    What drinks aren't for me?

Well, any tea, any coffee, any hot chocloate, horlicks, milk, milkshakes of any flavour, all fizzy soft drinks like lemonade and cola, all fruit juices, all squash type drinks, oxo and other gravy-style drinks, water (both still and sparlking), non-alcoholic beer, vegetable jucies, sports drinks, soup drinks, fruit smoothies, yoghurt based drinks. None of them are for me.

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand wine, somehow if I have the same drink over and over I get more pished than mixing em, I also hate tea and coffee.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.