Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok do you lot take photos of the nites out you have at uni i do i take my camra out every nite out ive taken more then 700 photos and i do post them on a site

so what been your best nite out

ReputationRep:
    We do every so often. Problem is, the merrier you get, the more photos you tend to take, as the camera skills lessen. Result being very few good photos and a plethora of blurry, over-exposed ones which invariably include a batch where someone has become extremely confused about how the zoom function works.

ReputationRep:
    i'm crap at it, my camera is a bit bulky and i dont have a camera phone, the girls are very good at doing it so have thousands of pics of every night out etc, us guys have v few lol

ReputationRep:
    i have a lot and there are radnom photos not when people are not looking there best you dont wont people posing for the camra looking perfect do u.
    u wont people looking drunk peolpe haing a good time and making a fool of them selfe ive got about 50 photos of me being drunk and doing stupid things

ReputationRep:
    I take it sometimes, depends if I take a really tiny bag that I can't fit a camera in!

ReputationRep:
    No, I let other people do it then steal their photos :p:

ReputationRep:
    Im not at uni yet, but on nights out i used to, and will do soon. I dont atm because my old camera was broken by someone sitting on my bag i think! I do have a LOT of blurry zoomy unfocused pictures from later on in days or nights!!

ReputationRep:
    yea i got loads of photos from uni, drunken pictures are the best!

ReputationRep:
    I have some yeah, and if one of us isn't drinking for whatever reason, they'll often look after the cameras etc. I also steal other peoples pics!

ReputationRep:
    I use my camera phone for photos but it takes too long to take pictures so half of them are blurry picture as people move thinking they've taken.....bloody sony ericsson camera phones

ReputationRep:
    I've accumulated several thousand over 4 years. The 'camera skills lessen' is not the right view...you're ******ed half the time so camera skills are non existent, never mind lessened. I'm glad I havn't deleted any either...looking back over them, there are some gems (due to stuff in the background or whatever) that might have never been taken/got deleted by an 'arty photographer'. It's digital after all, and Gb's are cheap as chips.

ReputationRep:
    everytime i go out i take my camera with me (got a really high quality digital one at xmas), my wall at uni is covered in piccies now lol! me and my friends always end up emailing each other pics from nights out as well.

ReputationRep:
    i'm always to drunk to even think of takin pix!

i rely on other people and the good folks at tilllate.com et al hehe

i keep saying i'll take more, everyone elses walls are covered in pix of nights out and mates generally, mine aren't

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.