Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

BNP. good or bad ? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: what do you think of the BNP?
    good - positive role models for everyone
    8.00%
    ok, but could be better
    10.29%
    bad - wannabee nazis with ****** for leader
    81.71%

ReputationRep:
    what does everyone think of them

ReputationRep:
    Whoooo hoooo! Gooooooo BNP! I love girls in Big Nanny Pants!

ReputationRep:
    Jon Cruddas, the Labour MP for Dagenham, said: "Wherever the BNP are elected, there's a correlation with racist attacks. It also scares off investors where they are sitting on councils."

Backed by major trade unions, Billy Bragg, the left-wing singer songwriter, begins a 14-date "stop the BNP tour" later this month.

Phil Edwards, spokesman for the BNP, said: "We've got everybody against us apart from the great British public. We're continuing to grow - we're lapping it up and having a great time."
    It's the BNP for me. Labour are just awful, the libdems are as bad, I wouldn't trust the tories no matter how much they bribed me and the Greens are just labour under a different name. The BNP is different, not the same old thing in red, blue or yellow with the same rich donors and newsmen directing policy and public opinion, the BNP offers something different. Britain First!

ReputationRep:
    They are good only because they open people's eyes to serious racial tension on every side. But they are short-sighted w****rs and Nazis.

ReputationRep:
    What a freakin stupid poll.

ReputationRep:
    how can you even begin to have any respect for the BNP??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OakBeans)
    It's the BNP for me. Labour are just awful, the libdems are as bad, I wouldn't trust the tories no matter how much they bribed me and the Greens are just labour under a different name. The BNP is different, not the same old thing in red, blue or yellow with the same rich donors and newsmen directing policy and public opinion, the BNP offers something different. Britain First!
    How are the greens labour under a different name - labour are in the authoratarian/right wing sector of the political compass and the greens are OPPOSITE in the liberatarian/left wing sector

ReputationRep:
    The BNPs want a "clean and white Britain" and are not only deeply anti - Islam, but also anti-Semitic and other ethnic minorities. It is good that they are opening the government's eyes to racial tension and illegal immigration, but they're too right-winged.

ReputationRep:
    What is the point in this? You know everyone is gonna say the BNP are bad. It is about as pointless as asking "Stalin: good or bad".

I see nothing wrong with the BNP, they are trying at least. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HagerVor)
    how can you even begin to have any respect for the BNP??
    They're not that bad! Yer maybe I do prefer it if she wears more Ann Summers stuff but it's what she feels comfortable with! In fact, when you get to see your girl in Big Nanny Pants is when you know you're both comfortable enough with each other to not try to impress each other all the time. So BNP is a good thing if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    I intensely dislike the party and think that they are a bunch of incompetent idiots who would be dangerous if they could get their act together, but this is a democracy, so they have a role to play like every other political party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    What is the point in this? You know everyone is gonna say the BNP are bad. It is about as pointless as asking "Stalin: good or bad".:
    "Stalin: good or bad?", eh?
    Don't you know that that's still pretty much an open debate at Al-Grauniad?

"For all its brutalities and failures, communism in the Soviet Union, eastern Europe and elsewhere delivered rapid industrialisation, mass education, job security and huge advances in social and gender equality. It encompassed genuine idealism and commitment."

Ah, the good things Stalin did...

ReputationRep:
    As you've probably guessed, im not a fan.

ReputationRep:
    Is it really a question??

ReputationRep:
    On paper they seem a little better than they were, if still a bit biggoted.

I fear it would be a national travesty if they ever got into power, however.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andronicus Comnenus)
    On paper they seem a little better than they were, if still a bit biggoted.

I fear it would be a national travesty if they ever got into power, however.
    If they did I'd probably just pack up and leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhesi)
    If they did I'd probably just pack up and leave.
    A lot of other people would too i'm sure. If you had to look for a brightside, the amount of people looking to move away very quickly would at last cause housing prices to decrease...

ReputationRep:
    wahey, another BNP thread

ReputationRep:
    Tbf there are quite a few BNP supporters on the forum so it not that bad a thread.

And i think there a problem with the ignorence and bad education of certain people to the stats covering imagration

(i think there scum)

ReputationRep:
    So, I can't express my disapproval of and opposition to the BNP without calling them Nazis. Terrific poll, n'est-ce pas?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.