Turn on thread page Beta

I need some suggestions... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have wavy hair that was straightened not too long ago. I'm planning on slowly but surely cutting off the straight and letting it wave again. But now I'm stuck on what sort of style I want it to be? Any suggestions on wavy hairstyles?

ReputationRep:
    Straightened, as in chemically straightened?

ReputationRep:
    it was straight permed...but I'm planning to grow it out and cut the straight off gradually. my hair is naturally wavy so I'm wondering now what would be a good hairstyle for wavy hair?

ReputationRep:
    53 views and only one person replies. LOL I'd really like some suggestions please?

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean up or down hairstyles?

ReputationRep:
    Would it curl if you washed it and ran some moose through? I do that with naturally wavy hair and it gives it a nice bounce...

Or curlers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosalily)
    Do you mean up or down hairstyles?
    Nice down hairstyles for people with wavy hair

(Original post by totally_unique)
    Would it curl if you washed it and ran some moose through? I do that with naturally wavy hair and it gives it a nice bounce...

Or curlers?
    no it wouldn't curl. it's straight permed. I'm asking this because I'm gonna let it grow out wavy again and I'm stumped as to how I should ask the stylist to cut it so that the style complements my wavy hair.

ReputationRep:
    I think the long, relaxed wavy style with a fringe like this is lovely

It looks really natural and effortless.

ReputationRep:
    ooooooh hehehehehe thank ye. anymore suggestions? I REALLY am stumped as to how to style my hair when it's wavy again...

ReputationRep:
    The 'wavy' look is sort of a style in itself, you don't need to do much to it to make it look 'styled'. I still think the 'au naturel' look is best when it comes to waves!

ReputationRep:
    do you think that if I get my hair done like that, I would have to blow dry it every day? :P cos I'm a person who doesn't blow dry her hair. hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Get synchro curls done (L'oreal) ....its where they put like beach chick waves in - so so so nice!! Thats if u want waves where u dont have to do anything to look after them. not sure how long it lasts though.

ReputationRep:
    hey i always wear my hair wavy, it does it naturally so i just run some brilliant brunette shine through my hair and it looks really cool, glamourous but au natural at the same time. i have layers in my hair because that makes the waves frame your face and thins out your hair so i doesnt look as thick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x- Lici -x-)
    Get synchro curls done (L'oreal) ....its where they put like beach chick waves in - so so so nice!! Thats if u want waves where u dont have to do anything to look after them. not sure how long it lasts though.
    lol do you have an example or a picture?

(Original post by so_this_is_sam)
    hey i always wear my hair wavy, it does it naturally so i just run some brilliant brunette shine through my hair and it looks really cool, glamourous but au natural at the same time. i have layers in my hair because that makes the waves frame your face and thins out your hair so i doesnt look as thick!
    oooh do you blow dry your hair? cos apparently if you have layered hair, you always have to blow dry it so it sits right. what you have sounds really pretty.

ReputationRep:
    I have layers and i never blow dry my hair! i generally just towel dry then put it in a bun to dry so it gets some extra deeper waves. I only spend any time drying it when i'm going out.

ReputationRep:
    oh coolios. looks like I'll just get a disconnected layer look and leave it. hehehhehee...well, once my hair's wavy again

ReputationRep:
    it's just a pain cos I wanna look more feminine now...:P

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.