Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know i am probably going to annoy everyone by asking this but because it is the biggest decision of my life i need to make sure it is the right one.

Here we go.

ABB Nottz or ABB Bath as my firm for Pharmacy??

Ive got a BBB offer from cardiff and a 340 points offer from reading as my insurance but obviously my firm is where i want to go, I just havent decided where that is yet

Ive got to make my decision by the eand of easter hols so i can apply for accomadation and not get anywhere rubbish.

Please can evry1 here take a few seconds to post a reply.

Many Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Well, I know nothing about neither bath nor notts
    Except that isn't Boots from Notts??
    So wouldn't it be "good" to be study pharmacy there?

Clearly I'm not helping at all.... sorry, i'll go away now

ReputationRep:
    Which did you like best when you went for interview?
    I think you're the only one who can truely pick where you want to go.
    (Although personally I think you should forget Bath and Nottingham and go to Cardiff cause it's just as good :p: and we have an amazing pharmacy society and our football team is better than Bath's *LoL*)

ReputationRep:
    LOL yes go to Nottingham so you can be in Boots' pocket. :laugh:

I would go Bath firm and Cardiff insurance.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.