The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Alright, yeah I do realise that not everyone can come and visiot their choices for many different reasons, not least money or transport. But thats good, I don't really think that you can go wrong between Sheffield and B'ham. They are both good schoold! The deciding factor for me was that B'has offers pure International Relations (much focus of crisis management, negotiation and conflict solution) while sheffield offers politics and IR and has more Brittish politics in the BA. And the fact that B'ham offers only 10 places for the Ba in IR (2 classes with 5 people in each). Well anyways cheers and hafe vun. Hope we meet someday later in life!

ciao
/9mm
LH
I doubt it, plus Durham's politics dept isn't all that great, Sheffield and Birmingham are certainly better.

Really , i thought Durham had one of the best politics departments, according to my form tutor
Reply 22
bengal_tiger
Really , i thought Durham had one of the best politics departments, according to my form tutor

Nope, it's good of course, but not great.
[QUOTE=sheffield is 4th biggest city but with something like the 24th highest crime rate which isnt bad.

Actually, Sheffield is the safest of the biggest cities in the country!!!

South Yorkshire Police, Sheffield City Council and the uni are always using this fact!

Latest

Trending

Trending