Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been off for a 1 1/2 weeks now and I have a week left til i go back 2 sixth form and i haven't even done any revision yet this easter holz!!! I've dun a bit of hwk that i've had 2 do, but thats it!!! I'm probably gonna have 2 pay 4 not doin revision l8r!! Has anyone else started or done any revision for their AS/ A levels?? or am i the only one who has hardly dun anything??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    omg i so should be doin revision now!

ReputationRep:
    Erm I started revising a while back, you really should have done something, but you still have a week LEFT! So get your head down, you'll regret it later....I should know.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I haven't started A2 revision yet either, but that's because I've been concentrating on GCSE Spanish. There's still a week left though and at least you've done the homework, so now you can get started!

ReputationRep:
    I've done a decent amount of GCSE revision, but got really distracted this afternoon by the computer...

ReputationRep:
    I must admit I've been procrastinating alot recently, which is completely ridiculous at this stage, but there you go, that's me. I've been finishing final drafts for coursework though, and plan to start tomorrow, as I should have finished all my drafts by tonight. No really, I should have.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad to be passed by the webmaster just now!
    hello to all..
    this is the regard for China

ReputationRep:
    erm nope got all my things ready last night and then stupidly was on msn till 12.30 in the morning so yes the computer has got me again. im going to start on thursday. i read a bit of bio last night so might do that later. ive made a timetable though :-)
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I never used to fin it easy to do revision during the Easter holiday. It's best if you can, but otherwise you'll just have to make up for it when you get back to school/college/uni again and do a hell of a lot each day.

Good luck to you all in your exams

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much :-)

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, I suppose I should start revising...but exams still feel so long away. Besides, I'll probably have forgotten it all by then.

ReputationRep:
    might start tomorrow. technically, in terms of volume, it should take less (or at most the same amount of) time to revise for my A2s than AS levels and GCSEs. I did 5 subjects last year (inc art) whereas I'm doing 3 this year.

anyway i should stop kidding myself about that, but it won't be very productive actually trying to learn/revise things now since I will forget it in a month's time.

I am going to concentrate on making concise notes to revise from later on.

ReputationRep:
    I have started my revision already and worried I should have started sooner but couldn't due to coursework. (I'm doing ASs)

ReputationRep:
    I haven't actually started revision yet, but I did manage to do 6 hours of work today, including 3 hours of GCSE Spanish and 3 hours of A2 English and history homework. For once I actually managed to make a timetable and stick to it *is proud* Once I've got all the homework out of the way (a bit more English and history, a bit of sociology and a ton of French) I can start revising.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't started yet. I swear I'd forget it all if i did it now :rolleyes: . I've done a couple of bits of homework, and have re-read one of my Lit texts but that's about it.
    I wish I had more motivation.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so scared!!

I did 1 hour last night for my AS retake, but I'm yet to really start my A2 revision as I haven't been too well! I will start, I'm too worried not to do any this time around. I have grades I really want to get!

ReputationRep:
    I've almost done all my easter holidays homework. Then I can get down to revising properly. I've done some S1 revision but it's such a lame module.
    I still have one more module to go in physics and about half a module of chemistry to go. We've done no synoptic revision.

Should I be worried?

ReputationRep:
    Ive done an hour so far

ReputationRep:
    ive been so poor this hols i have 2 bits of coursework 2 do , one deadline is the day we go bck *tues* and ive done nothing so far this hols, i also have to write 3 role plays ;[ Ive done a bit of business coursework but its minimal.

I have a bit of ict n maths homework to do, but ill concentrate on revising for them seriously when study leave starts. Coursework is my main aim for now. Its alot easier when you have less sujects to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shopaholic_soph)
    omg i so should be doin revision now!
    :tsr2: the procrastinators dream!

I am just about to start my two weeks of Easter Holidays with half yearlies when I return (only for 2 subjects). As I am in year 12 (final year) currently doing my HSC, I will be studying and completing homework and assignments during my holiday break but best to do 'a little bit at a time' then leave it till I get back to school and rush everything.

Good luck to those with exams following the Easter Holidays. Use your time off wisely but remember its not all about study, a good student can create a balance between the study and recreation.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.