Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is it worth taking a hi fi system?
    how loud can u play music without waking up the geezers next door? I'm so considerate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ant1337)
    is it worth taking a hi fi system?
    how loud can u play music without waking up the geezers next door? I'm so considerate
    Depends on the room and hall...wall thicknesses vary.
    To be honest in most cases not that loud at all.

ReputationRep:
    I have a basement room in Garden Hall so I can pretty much put my music on as loud as I want without disturbing anyone (not had any complaints all year).

But as the previous poster said, depends very much on your room and hall.

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the ground floor in bernard sunely, and my music can be as loud as I like!!

ReputationRep:
    Heh get headphones?

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the ground floor in bernard sunley, and my music can be as loud as I like!!
    That reminds me, you'd better tone it down this term Ally, because if you wake me up in 41G1, I'll be showing you my least amused face ;o)

ReputationRep:
    interestin question~~~
    i'm also one who likes to "boom" the entire level(I used to live in a boarding school) with Jay-Z+linkinPark's songs~~haha~~~oops....

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.