Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Hey,

Been going out with my girl for a couple of months now but I can't come when she gives me a blowjob. It feels great for a while but she doesn't pick up the pace and if she does, I get close and then her jaw starts to ache so she has to stop. Plus she did this teeth grating last week halfway through which was not very nice (as the guys can imagine I'm sure) and kind of unrelaxed me a bit.

I'd like to help her out but I'm worried that she'll take offense/think she's not doing a good job. By the same token, I'm not really sure how much technical detail I should go into if I do help her out. I don't wanna bark orders at her like a drill sargent and I don't want to sound like I'm teaching a calculus lecture. This whole sexual communication thing is pretty new to me so if people could give me examples of how they broach similar subjects with their partners I'd be grateful.

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    I think you shuld consider the point that you might not be relaxed enough?
    If she is going for enough time that her jaw starts hurting then she is doing it for a while and you said it feels great.

U need to chillout and just think about how luckey you are and not worry about having an orgasm.

Then it will happen more than likey

If you want some tips i think it when my gf flickks her tounge around or when she stops and teases me then goes again?

If you know what you want or if she does something nice and you like it tell her at the time thats nice and she will do it more. drop it in and she will soon work out what you like.

The more you do i the more comfortable you will both be so just keep going

ReputationRep:
    Maybe suggest that she alternates between hand and mouth to give her jaw a rest? And compliment her a lot while you suggest other things you could do so she doesnt think shes doing a bad job. Obviously dont want to be graphic but like 'thats really good, could you do it a bit faster now?' or something. She'll probably be really thankful for any guidance you can give her - she'll want you to come as much as you do!

My dear boy, you're in a relationship now. Your own enjoyment is immaterial, and certainly is not an intended consequence.

(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    My dear boy, you're in a relationship now. Your own enjoyment is immaterial, and certainly is not an intended consequence.
    Rubbish. That's what a relationship is all about. I get enjoyment from her, she gets enjoyment from me. We're having fun, not getting married.

ReputationRep:
    My name is Sam Tyler, I had an accident and I woke up in 1973... am I mad? In a Coma? Or back in Time? What-

Wait, wrong thread.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her, not whilst she's giving you head, but at another time. Make it fun - ask her what new thing she would you to do and then tell her you'd like her to speed up or whatever it is you want. Don't order her around whilst she's doing it, it's very off putting. xx

ReputationRep:
    That jaw-locking thing is a killer.

My boyfriend can go forth and multiply if he thinks I'm enduring that kind of agony for his convenience.
    Just a thought.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Rubbish. That's what a relationship is all about. I get enjoyment from her, she gets enjoyment from me. We're having fun, not getting married.
    They say romance is dead. All I can say is that I hope things don't last too long with this girl and that she certainly doesn't have time to become attached. What a prick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We're having fun, not getting married.
    LoL! They're not mutually exclusive. :p:

ReputationRep:
    {edit}

ReputationRep:
    During the day before you know you will be getting together in the evening, send her a dirty text saying "I cant wait for you to do...to feel... " Then she will feel like you cant wait to see her, and you get your point across at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    go to amazon, buy book called Hot Sex by Tracey Cox. It is a godsend.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her if she likes it when you go down on her and ask her if there's anything she'd like you to do differently/more of/less of etc and then she might just ask you something similar in reply.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2006
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.