The Student Room Group

Hellpp

Hi Im applying to cambridge, LSE, st andrews. But i am shy. And i dont drink and im worried when i go to uni, people wont be mates with me and people might not talk to me as i dont drink. I am very worried.

pleaseee helpppppp
Is this even a serious post? I know many people who are t-total (don't drink and never have) and have gone to uni, you can have the same amount of fun by not drinking. Personally i do drink but every now and then i decide not to at a party and it's still pretty fun. Just remember it's about the people you are with too. Also i'm sure when you go to uni the shyness will be wiped away after freshers week(s).
Reply 2
Original post by Oliverfk93916
Is this even a serious post? I know many people who are t-total (don't drink and never have) and have gone to uni, you can have the same amount of fun by not drinking. Personally i do drink but every now and then i decide not to at a party and it's still pretty fun. Just remember it's about the people you are with too. Also i'm sure when you go to uni the shyness will be wiped away after freshers week(s).

yeah it is serious, thanks for your advice, im just worried tbh.
Reply 3
Original post by thesexyman123
Hi Im applying to cambridge, LSE, st andrews. But i am shy. And i dont drink and im worried when i go to uni, people wont be mates with me and people might not talk to me as i dont drink. I am very worried.

pleaseee helpppppp

I've been at St Andrews for 3 weeks, I don't drink and it's never been an issue :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Only on TSR :facepalm2:
Reply 5
Original post by >Untitled<
Only on TSR :facepalm2:

Whats that mean
These are insecurities coming from someone who dubbed himself thesexyman? :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
>Untitled

He knows he's sexy maybe :wink: sexy people can be insecure :tongue:

Posted from the Bottom of the Big Blue Sea...

Quick Reply

Latest