Reaction Charts for Nuffield Synoptic Paper Watch

rugbygraham
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Is there a website with charts for all the reactions you need to know for the Nuffield Synoptic paper (i.e. reactions of alcohols, alkanes, alkenes, benzene, phenol, halagenoalkanes, carboxylic acids etc). Or is there any easy way to find the information for these charts?
Thanks.
smessy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
search for them on google images, i'm sure i found some but can't find them sorry! also if you know anyone whos got the cgp chemo A2 revsion book borrow it and photocopy their organic synthesis chart, its got everything on it and is very good!! if i find anything else il let you know¬ sorry not much help!
rugbygraham
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
yea i couldn't find anything on google , think I'll go and buy the cgp book tho. the thing is i really don't want to miss anything out or get it wrong! otherwise i'll be learning all the wrong stuff!
el3na
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by rugbygraham)
Is there a website with charts for all the reactions you need to know for the Nuffield Synoptic paper (i.e. reactions of alcohols, alkanes, alkenes, benzene, phenol, halagenoalkanes, carboxylic acids etc). Or is there any easy way to find the information for these charts?
Thanks.
iv gta flow chart of al da organic stuff n reactions with benzene.if that helps?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    School of Education Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.2%
Leave (425)
20.8%

Watched Threads