Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey iv just sent my application for my accommodation and chose liberty park. mainly goin on what it looks like from the website and it being quite near to the centre. i will be studying at headingley campus and was wondering if any1 could tell me more about liberty park. what the areas like, how lively is it and also how long it takes to get to headingley campus from there. i looked at kirkstall brewery on the open day and was abit put off by the area and how far away it was from the centre. thanks if any1 can tell me about liberty park.

ReputationRep:
    heya luv. i went to hav a look round yesterday, coz i was thinkin of going to opal court on burley road which is quite close to liberty. saw liberty and it looks really really nice, and is so close to the centre and leeds met. it is however quite far away from headingly. but is easily walked when going through hyde park, but i think its a good area to be. coz its so close to the centre, and its got halls around it aswell. where u coming from and what u studying . Amy

ReputationRep:
    also id say it would take about half hours walk. 10mins by bus to get to headingly from there.

ReputationRep:
    Hello i am in the same position!! my course is located at headingly and i cant decide between kirkstall and liberty park! kirkstall just seems so far away for the centre of leeds. does anyone know if buses run frequently from liberty park to headingly?

ReputationRep:
    im livin at liberty park now, if u got any Q's add me to MSN or email me
    [email protected]

peace

ReputationRep:
    hey amy im from leicester gonna be studying childhood studies. where r u from? i just read on the other page about liberty park, and someone saying the ensuites are like portaloos. thats put me off a bit now lol but nevermind i suppose havin a tiny ensuite is better than not having one at all. i was looking at opal court too but chose liberty park cuz it was abit cheaper. is liberty park quite close to the centre too? and do u know about how frequent buses run from liberty park to headingley? nat

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.