x Turn on thread page Beta

The Mark Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello. Up there ^^^ it told me to start a thread and introduce myself because I am new to the forum. And I always do what I am told. So my name is Mark and I am currently (putting off)studying for A Levels Talk to me now.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, thanks to Juno we have had plenty of "Mark threads".

ReputationRep:
    heelo mark! i am currently putting off revising to!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferrus)
    ... I don't geddit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donkey144)
    heelo mark! i am currently putting off revising to!!!!

Yay! Somebody not to revise with Hello Donkey144 :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soulofanewmachine)
    ... I don't geddit
    Stick around a bit longer, and you will.

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Somebody not to revise with Hello Donkey144 :P

aloha!! *continues to avoid revision* you got many exams coming up? i got 10!! 10 i say!!! WHYYYYYYYYY!

ReputationRep:
    10? :O Oh my. I think I have seven. But three of them at the same time so that makes 5 sittings.

I still have coursework to do, as well I'm technically doing it right now .. so you can see how well it's going :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferrus)
    :rofl:
    InitiallyI thought it was one of her threads but then was confused by the fact that it was in the Welcome Lounge.

ReputationRep:
    10? :O Oh my. I think I have seven. But three of them at the same time so that makes 5 sittings.

I still have coursework to do, as well I'm technically doing it right now .. so you can see how well it's going :P
    minbe are in.. 6 sittings i think! ive finished all my courswork though, though i took all sciences so there isn't too much anyway! goodluck with your coursework!

ReputationRep:
    It all done now ^_^ Hurrah. Doing History, German and English Lit, there was quite a lot :P
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    ... I don't geddit
    My fiance is called Mark. I made about 2 threads about him, and mentioned him in relevant posts. Then, sad users with nothing better to do decided to gang up on me and start a form of e-bullying.

ReputationRep:
    Well that isn't very nice, is it Your fiance has a very good name. You can tell him I said so, if you like.

ReputationRep:
    hi 'soulofanewmachine'.
    just read you're doing english lit, history and german- you're damn right about the amount of work!

what's your D. oral on? when have you got it?

ReputationRep:
    May 15th, and I'm doing it on the German school system. Even though I don't think it actually has to be culturally specific. Oh well I haven't done very much work for it yet ... at all

ReputationRep:
    hehe nor me...and mine's on the ninth!! i haven't spoken german in about hmm 4 months either.:confused: going to be interesting i guess! :rolleyes:

there's lots to say on the school system, and examiners quite like that one apparently. I'm doing 'equal rights' as there's so much to say.

are you doing coursework? which board?

ReputationRep:
    I've just finished my coursework ... I THINK my board is Edexcel but it could be AQA >_< I have a bad memory. Pretty sure it's Edexcel.

ReputationRep:
    lol well i'll guess you'll find out when you go into the exam won't you.
    i'm edexcel too. haven't started the coursework...

ReputationRep:
    really?? I think mine has to be sent off in a week or two :/

ReputationRep:
    yeh, but to be fair i have an extension.
    what's yours on? I was going to do an essay on 'Parfum' by Suskind, (can't find umlauts here...) but now need something quick and easy to do. any suggestions??

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.