Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Proof Of D12(Eminem's ''Band'') Shot And Killed watch

ReputationRep:
    D-12 member Proof was shot and killed in Detroit earlier this morning at an after hours club on Eight Mile Road. Proof, born Deshaun Hotlon, was one of two murders at the CCC club this morning. While the identity of the second man was not known, sources told AllHipHop.com that fellow group member Bizarre may have been the second man murdered. Both men suffered gunshot wounds to the head and were taken to a local hospital where they were pronounced dead. One witness was being questioned by the police, who are still seeking suspects.
    This is the last interveiw and confirmation of big proofs death who was shot and killed this mornin R.I.P

Code:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/zs4w5d
    Most people won't know him but he was a good emcee and Eminem's best friend.

R.I.P...

ReputationRep:
    R.I.P. Proof, condolonces to his friends and family

D

ReputationRep:
    Damn thats bad

He was the funny one, from what i remember..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4900690.stm

Whaaat? Sad news. R.I.P. Sir Proof.

Does anyone have any news on whether Bizarre was the second man? He was my favourite member. They'd be less entertaining without him jiggling around in that way that he does hehehe.

ReputationRep:
    damn it...i hope bizarre is ok i love his lyrics !

ReputationRep:
    R.I.P - Bizarre!

So he was the second man? Argh.

ReputationRep:
    He was?! :confused:

Bizarre was the "Large" guy?! :bawling:

Yeah. The one with the lazy-sounding voice. He was my favourite.

I haven't seen anything confirming that he was the second man. Just what Clarence wrote.

ReputationRep:
    his lyrics were so joke...and nasty which was the best thing about them !

ReputationRep:
    Quote:

"Contrary to earlier rumors and reports, D-12 member Bizarre was not involved in the incident in Detroit last night. He was at home in Atlanta, Georgia."

http://www.d12online.com/

Ahhh, thanks for that.

ReputationRep:
    No lol Bizarre was not the second man it was just a fellow friend of Proof's I think. It's not confirmed if the second guy is dead but he's in critical condition...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not into D12 but it is really sad...RIP proof

ReputationRep:
    this has made me really sad, i saw d12 on the anger management tour...RIP proof

ReputationRep:
    sh*t man, that's come a big shock, proof was one of the best members in D12. my condolences are with his family at this time of need. R.I.P man.

regards
    --marty

ReputationRep:
    That's really sad news. Poor guy

ReputationRep:
    apparently bizarre was saved by the fact that he was ill, so was at home. this is still tragic though, especially as proof was one of the best of d12.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too much bothered by it myself, but it's tragic.

ReputationRep:
    Listen out for Eminem's new rap, which im sure he will release all about his good friend Proof sometime in the future.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.