Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey all, i was wondering does anyone know of a website which has compiled a search engine for graduate studies. e.g. search facility for MA or MsC...

    Something similar to UCAS...

    Or even league tables for postgraduate studies, courses, uni's etc..

    Thanks for your help
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.