The Student Room Group

Can you put on your personal statement something you will be doing?

I'm applying this year for Chemistry, and my Biology class will be going on a field trip for investigations in a few weeks, which will involve me doing work with marine life in a lab. I don't have anything in the way of lab experience and I think it'll be pretty nice to mention it in my personal statement, especially since the labs related to 2 of my choices. I can't really leave adding it until later either due to school deadlines.
Reply 1
yes you can as long as you mention you will be doing it later on :smile:
I am also applying for chemistry and I am going to get UCAS hopefully submitted by next week !
Original post by TheFOMaster
I'm applying this year for Chemistry, and my Biology class will be going on a field trip for investigations in a few weeks, which will involve me doing work with marine life in a lab. I don't have anything in the way of lab experience and I think it'll be pretty nice to mention it in my personal statement, especially since the labs related to 2 of my choices. I can't really leave adding it until later either due to school deadlines.

Yes. I said that I *will* be competing in the Bank of England competition.
If you do, make sure it's a very short mention. You can't exactly say much that's worthwhile or anything about what you got from the experience when you're talking about something you've not yet done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending