Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Ive firmly accepted my offer to start Physio at Brookes in September - just wondering if there's anyone else out there in the same position...! would be kool to hear from you!

i'm not doing physio but i am going to brookes anyway! lol, what halls are you thinking of staying in?

ReputationRep:
    kool! erm... morrell probably although im not 100% sure yet... need to check my course length and stuff...
    what about you?

hopefully cheney although i dont think I will really mind which ones lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ringlets anon.)
    hopefully cheney although i dont think I will really mind which ones lol.
    hey im hopefully staying in cheney too as its only one of 3 halls with a long enough lease for my course very popular tho so places are limited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vicckyp)
    Hello! Ive firmly accepted my offer to start Physio at Brookes in September - just wondering if there's anyone else out there in the same position...! would be kool to hear from you!
    vicky are all ur lectures and practicals and all that kinda stuff gonna be in the health and social care building thingymajig? cos if so i'll still be seeing u around next year hehe x

ReputationRep:
    Hey Vicky,
    I am going to be studying Occupational Therapy, so I'll probably have some lectures with you. I think Brookes does that joined learning thing with physios/OTs/nurses etc.
    See you there!
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurah)
    vicky are all ur lectures and practicals and all that kinda stuff gonna be in the health and social care building thingymajig? cos if so i'll still be seeing u around next year hehe x
    erm yeah i think so... everything other than the placements i think! it will be nice to see a familiar face about the place...!

ReputationRep:
    erm yeah i think so... everything other than the placements i think! it will be nice to see a familiar face about the place...!
    awesome lol least if i get lonely you'll be there

ReputationRep:
    awesome lol least if i get lonely you'll be there
    yepy yep! One of my friends will be in her last yr of physio there and a couple of other friends are hopin to get into oxford (grades permittin!) as wel so im hoping that therll be enough people i know around incase no one likes me... lol

ReputationRep:
    Did we get a form through the post to fill in about accomodation? if we did i think ill have to give my bedroom a bit of a spring clean to find it...

ReputationRep:
    Did we get a form through the post to fill in about accomodation? if we did i think ill have to give my bedroom a bit of a spring clean to find it...
    no we didn't. i don't get mine til the Criminal records and health checks have all been completed. sent mine off about a week ago and so wenever they're complete i should get forms about accommodation etc.. don't know if your case is the same?! so no worries there!

ReputationRep:
    no we didn't. i don't get mine til the Criminal records and health checks have all been completed. sent mine off about a week ago and so wenever they're complete i should get forms about accommodation etc.. don't know if your case is the same?! so no worries there!
    kool cheers! i spect its the same for both of us... guess id better get my act together and get those forms filled out then..!

ReputationRep:
    kool cheers! i spect its the same for both of us... guess id better get my act together and get those forms filled out then..!
    i applied for my accommodation about 5 mins ago, i got the letter today and they tell u how to apply on-line etc. yay all sorted

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 15, 2006
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.