The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
i'm not doing physio but i am going to brookes anyway! lol, what halls are you thinking of staying in?
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
kool! erm... morrell probably although im not 100% sure yet... need to check my course length and stuff...
what about you?
hopefully cheney although i dont think I will really mind which ones lol.
Reply 4
ringlets anon.
hopefully cheney although i dont think I will really mind which ones lol.

hey im hopefully staying in cheney too as its only one of 3 halls with a long enough lease for my course :frown: very popular tho so places are limited!
Reply 5
vicckyp
Hello! Ive firmly accepted my offer to start Physio at Brookes in September - just wondering if there's anyone else out there in the same position...! would be kool to hear from you!:smile:

vicky are all ur lectures and practicals and all that kinda stuff gonna be in the health and social care building thingymajig? cos if so i'll still be seeing u around next year hehe :smile: x
Reply 6
Hey Vicky,
I am going to be studying Occupational Therapy, so I'll probably have some lectures with you. I think Brookes does that joined learning thing with physios/OTs/nurses etc.
See you there! :smile:
x
Reply 7
laurah
vicky are all ur lectures and practicals and all that kinda stuff gonna be in the health and social care building thingymajig? cos if so i'll still be seeing u around next year hehe :smile: x

erm yeah i think so... everything other than the placements i think! it will be nice to see a familiar face about the place...!:smile:
Reply 8
vicckyp
erm yeah i think so... everything other than the placements i think! it will be nice to see a familiar face about the place...!:smile:

awesome :smile: lol least if i get lonely you'll be there
Reply 9
laurah
awesome :smile: lol least if i get lonely you'll be there

yepy yep!:smile: One of my friends will be in her last yr of physio there and a couple of other friends are hopin to get into oxford (grades permittin!) as wel so im hoping that therll be enough people i know around incase no one likes me... lol
Reply 10
Did we get a form through the post to fill in about accomodation? if we did i think ill have to give my bedroom a bit of a spring clean to find it...
vicckyp
Did we get a form through the post to fill in about accomodation? if we did i think ill have to give my bedroom a bit of a spring clean to find it...

no we didn't. i don't get mine til the Criminal records and health checks have all been completed. sent mine off about a week ago and so wenever they're complete i should get forms about accommodation etc.. don't know if your case is the same?! so no worries there!
Reply 12
laurah
no we didn't. i don't get mine til the Criminal records and health checks have all been completed. sent mine off about a week ago and so wenever they're complete i should get forms about accommodation etc.. don't know if your case is the same?! so no worries there!

kool cheers!:smile: i spect its the same for both of us... guess id better get my act together and get those forms filled out then..!
vicckyp
kool cheers!:smile: i spect its the same for both of us... guess id better get my act together and get those forms filled out then..!

i applied for my accommodation about 5 mins ago, i got the letter today and they tell u how to apply on-line etc. yay all sorted :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending