Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I will will be attending LSE this year (Law LLB) and would like some opinions on which accommodation will best suit me. I've looked at several threads on this topic, but they all seem to revolve around the prospects of student/social life. However, that is not my priority. I will be 23 this year and already have a degree from the US, so I'm wondering if this could affect my status and hopefully place me with postgrads. Here is what I'm looking for:
    Relatively quiet hall with preferably no loud/rowdy 18 yr olds whose idea of bed time is 5 in the morning or later.
    Ensuite rooms that are quite "spacious", or at least the London definition of spacious
    Location can either be close to (10-15 min walk) the LSE or nearby a train station
    My budget is from 90-140 pounds/week.

I appreciate any replies to this post. Please advise me on which halls are most suitable. Also, any advice on how to find private accommodations for the priorities listed would be great. Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Accommodation Question : Stop Asking.
    Sry I just couldn't resist the temptation :p:

ReputationRep:
    Grosvenor House sounds perfect for your needs.

http://www.lse.ac.uk/accommodation/GH/main.htm

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I know it's really annoying for some people to have to read this crap all the time So big apologies for those who are tired of threads like this. I just want to get the application over with ASAP and so far TSR members have been great with feedback...even though my questions can sometimes be annoying :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chi-sama)
    Yes, I know it's really annoying for some people to have to read this crap all the time So big apologies for those who are tired of threads like this. I just want to get the application over with ASAP and so far TSR members have been great with feedback...even though my questions can sometimes be annoying :p:
    Lol don't worry it was just a joke, no offence meant. I myself should start thinking seriously about accommodation...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 11, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.