Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have read afew posts where people have said good things about Cambridge Court but I have not come across anyone who is staying there from Sept...well, I am (was staying in Larch House til I got double booked!) and would like to invite people who are to say hello to me or if anyone has stayed there, please tell me what its like! Do students really have barbies on the tiny bits of grass or is the lady @Unite just lying and tried to entice me to pay down my deposit...too late now anyway coz Iv just sent if off!
    I cant wait!!!

ReputationRep:
    hey what u studing?? u going to JMU.....im not staying in cambridge court im staying in Cedar house but since everyone else seems to be movning into grand central i thought id say hi...... u got it all sorted now?? iv paid for all of mine just need to get cracking with my loan request forms now... sould be fun

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Im at UofL hopefully studying Architecture but if that fails I'l be @LJM studying Architecture! Yes, I have got it sorted now! All paid! It was abit of a pain because I live in Manchester so I had to travel up the next day to sort out my no existent room!
    I was actually gona have a look at Cedar House but they don't have any parking spaces and I need 1! I had a mooche around Lennon Studio's and not pleasantly surprised, they were pretty small and dingey!
    I have just finished loans forms, but now I have the impossible task of gather all the 'evidence' forms they want...I mean, sending evidence of my mum and dads divorce is abit much! Good luck with it!
    What are you studying?
    Thank you for saying hello & if its true about there being a 'welcome' Student Village street party Im sure I'l meet U!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coll_g)
    Hello!
    Im at UofL hopefully studying Architecture but if that fails I'l be @LJM studying Architecture!!!
    hey thought i'd say hi as i'm doing Architecture at LJMU, its such a cool subject I can't wait

ReputationRep:
    I know, Im really looking forward to it...and the partying! Do you actually know much about the topic yet or are you starting form scratch? Where are you staying?

ReputationRep:
    I did a foundation in Art & Architecture at Oxford Brookes last year so I've had an insight into architectural history & sustainable design but i'll be completely new to stuff like CAD. I've always been into building design, how did you get in to it?

I'm staying in Apollo court, its a unite property. I can't wait but it doesnt look like anyone else on this site is staying there yet

ReputationRep:
    You know wot i dont even think it matters whos staying where.... no ones at cedar house either but all the accommodations really close together anyway so we're all gonna end up running into each other at sometime n im well up for a 'freshers who dont know liverpool that well' pub crawl... we can all get lost together... i swear everytime i venture into town after an open day im walking round wi one o them bloody bright green maps Jmu give out... look like such a tit!! lol forget a grand central pub crawl.... it should be a student room pub crawl!!! n anyone who fancies a cuppa is welcome to come visit me when we all move in, jus gimme a bit o notice n il buy tea or coffee lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    All welcome for tea round mine!

Flat 65, Room 1 at Lennon Stu from September... wooooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hagia.sofia)
    I did a foundation in Art & Architecture at Oxford Brookes last year so I've had an insight into architectural history & sustainable design but i'll be completely new to stuff like CAD. I've always been into building design, how did you get in to it?

I'm staying in Apollo court, its a unite property. I can't wait but it doesnt look like anyone else on this site is staying there yet
    I am just about finishing a HNC in Construction and Property @Salford University so I have knowledge of random things but nothing really specific to Architecture as the HNC is more concentrated on the Building Surveying, QS side of things. I cant wait to get moving and have a good knee's up!
    Is it only me or is anyine else pretty scared about moving to a place where they dont know a living a soul but I will take up the offers for the cuppa's! Thanks jjacob and cherryk02! :tee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjacob)
    All welcome for tea round mine!

Flat 65, Room 1 at Lennon Stu from September... wooooo!
    Lennon studio's.....we're gonna b like next door neighbours....lol coz we're erm....next to each other... .... anyway you up for a big studentroom pub crawl when we all start in september??? the more the merrier :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryk02)
    Lennon studio's.....we're gonna b like next door neighbours....lol coz we're erm....next to each other... .... anyway you up for a big studentroom pub crawl when we all start in september??? the more the merrier :tsr2:
    In which building will this student room pub crawl be happening or has it yet to be announced?

ReputationRep:
    Well the guys in grand central have organised a big one and i WILL be going even tho im not staying there (im in cedar house) lol but i think we should have a huge one 4 everyone.... should just meet in the student union or summat then make our way to town n cause mischeif!! lol

ReputationRep:
    In which building will this student room pub crawl be happening or has it yet to be announced?
    A guy who i've been chatting to on another student forum is staying in Grand central and decided to organise a big pub crawl starting from there....anyones welcome though, despite where they're staying!!

CherryK I agree, I dont think it matters where you stay and i'm definately up for a student room reunion the more events we plan the better!!

ReputationRep:
    Im in, cant wait to be a 2nd year fresher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grantml)
    2nd year fresher! Now I have heard everything...but hey, you will come in useful! U can lead us to all the decent bars; the bars with the best offers so we have another signed up kids!
    I hope the Grand Central peps wont mind me jumping aboard their room/pub crawl! Nearer the time we'l have to organise a place to meet because I dont want to miss out on any of the action! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grantml)
    Oh yeah, forgot to ask, are you staying in Cambridge Court?

ReputationRep:
    Come on! Is there really only me staying in Cambridge Court on this site? If so, Im up for a non stop party come Sept aren't I!!!:bebored:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, forgot to ask, are you staying in Cambridge Court?

No capital gate, but there not far away realy, i think cambridge court is a little bit better than capital but there much of a muchness. see you around

ReputationRep:
    Having looked at the pics of Capital Gate, it looks alot nicer than Cambridge Court, I chose C.C coz its so close to my 'soon to be' campus!
    Where are you staying @the minute or will Sept be your first year living out?

ReputationRep:
    september will be my first year out, im a homeboy this year, bad choice, im looking forward to next year. 1st year is very easy but i expect 2nd will be alot harder which is a pain realy:mad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 31, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.