what's the best way to tell someone you fancy them? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by music<3)
eek why don't you like him that much? he can't be that bad, I mean there must be something which attracts him to her surely? I agree with the post a while back saying how the only thing stopping you is fear of rejection, you should just tell him , life is too short to waste in situations like this as melodramatic as that sounds, it is true. Just tell him, the worst senario is he will say no and then there is some awkwardness which will go soon enough. if he says yes then you are all sorted x all the best for it!! ps im in the exact same situation myself with a guy.. who I'm chatting to right now on msn actually.. he's so nice.. hmm but doubt he sees me like that at all ..
who doesn't like him that much??? deffo not me. i like him A LOT so i presume ure referring to that friend of mine hic_et_ubique. heh she'll get it from me the next time i see her. Jk. i've decided that i'll be texting him and ask him how he is. yep ok then that's decided.
Anonymous #2
Report 12 years ago
What a funny thread...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hic_et_ubique)
i have CONCRETE evidence from a certain admirer of me coughcough who told me he still likes her or has her in the back of his mind or whatever ****...

dude that guy isnt worth it. i never understood why you both liked him. he doesn't even talk!!! for all you know, he might be plotting murders and gang raids...

never like someone you dont know well. you dont know him well. you can choose to wither and suffer liking this strange mysterious creature. or you can choose to get over him.

the choice is yours baby... eeek how cheesy. xoxox go eat dinner. guys dont like anorexic women .... teehee
heh i know who your source of info is but still...he's unsure about it himself. he's just giving you yet another assumption about the guy i fancy.
dude, he so do talk! wtf are you going on about?! if he didn't, then how the bloody hell did i get to look at his past papers? or how about this, how did i know when he was born or what his favourite colour is, or which unis he's going to pick for his firms and insurance? man, just because he likes army stuff doesn't mean he's planning an asassination against someone. on second thought, i take that back. he might've said something along that line once with me, but i knew he was bluffing about it all along. dude, i'm not that daft as to actually believe that.
"mysterious creature"? lol that just cracks me up. you do recall that i once worked under the name "mysterious" on a *cough, cough* site. they still haven't figured out that it was me all along. twas close, but too bad. i'll eventually tell them it was me once we've all graduate. they'll just have to wait for only about 2 more months. so yea about the having to "suffer liking this strange mysterious creature" argument won't work with me.
"guys don't like aneroxic women" hah. give me a break. i don't eat these days simply coz i don't feel like eating. period. and you bloody hell know i'm NOT aneroxic so this discussion about our figures ends here. you're not fat and i'm not aneroxic nor fat. everyone in our group are normal so you should stick that in your head as a reminder. since now that you know about this thread, i'm going to text him tomorrow to ask him how he is. oh and it appears that another source just informed me today that the guy that i fancy texted him asking him about a certain math problem. heh. should've figured.
Anonymous #3
Report 12 years ago
Sorry but no offence but you are acting really obsessive over this guy. I mean if he finds out that you really finding out all of these things out about him it will make him feel scared of you. You need to carm down, your sounding like an obessed freak over him. From what i have read from your last post.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry but no offence but you are acting really obsessive over this guy. I mean if he finds out that you really finding out all of these things out about him it will make him feel scared of you. You need to carm down, your sounding like an obessed freak over him. From what i have read from your last post.
you can call it obsession if you want, but i don't think it is. i just hear random info on him hear and there. people tell me things when i ask them and sometimes when i don't even ask them about it. :p:
on top of that, my previous post contains past inside jokes that people just won't understand unless they know me. :tsr2:
Anonymous #3
Report 12 years ago
Well it's bordering on the obsession line, you know?
Anonymous #1
Well it's bordering on the obsession line, you know?
yea i know what you mean...
don't worry about it though coz all is well.
i'm not some kind of psycho. if you'd prefer a psycho, i'd get you another person who calls himself psycho. :p:
Anonymous #3
Report 12 years ago
Okay well thats good that your not a psycho. I used to be like you i was totaly obessed with a guy, then i got over it. lol. I hope you don't mind but you remind me of someone. I hope you don't mind if i ask what college do you go to? Sorry if i sound like a pshcho now lol.. You don't have to tell me i was just interested.
Anonymous #2
Report 12 years ago
If I was the guy you fancied and read this, I'd be afraid. I'd be very afraid.
Anonymous #3
Report 12 years ago
Well i am not lol.. i am a girl, I was just wondering what college she goes to.
Anonymous #1
Okay well thats good that your not a psycho. I used to be like you i was totaly obessed with a guy, then i got over it. lol. I hope you don't mind but you remind me of someone. I hope you don't mind if i ask what college do you go to? Sorry if i sound like a pshcho now lol.. You don't have to tell me i was just interested.
i've discussed about this obssession issue with my friends before. hmm...hard to give a definite answer to what obsession really is. i suppose if you're talking about him 24/7 and following him around every chance you get, then that might be called an obsession. then again, would you consider stalking someone part of an obsession? lol...this just reminds me of that time where my friends and i stalked a person once. that was CLASSIC! the expression on his face was priceless. muahahahah. serves him right though.
yes i do mind. eikk psycho alert! i must alert psycho that there's another psycho in the house. lol nah, course i don't mind. i'm currently studying at an international school in geneva. geneva here i'd clearly like to state that it's in switzerland and not in america coz apparently i've heard that there's a place called geneva somewhere in america. why? did you think the person that i remind you of could as well turn out to be a psycho? ahahahah
Anonymous #3
Report 12 years ago
Yeah true i was like that too, i kinda followed him around. But then i just gave up becuase he found out and that made me look like a psycho lol!
Okay that must be soo cool! I have heard of geneva it's a very nice place your lucky Well i go to Richmond upon themes college it's in london. Sorry i was being a total psycho i am sorry I am just interested in were people go to college.
crosseyed_cat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
. i'm currently studying at an international school in geneva. geneva here i'd clearly like to state that it's in switzerland and not in america coz apparently i've heard that there's a place called geneva somewhere in america. why? did you think the person that i remind you of could as well turn out to be a psycho? ahahahah
hehe sorry to change the subject but i have a quick question: did u ever do SLN? its your school that runs it, right?
Anonymous #1
Yeah true i was like that too, i kinda followed him around. But then i just gave up becuase he found out and that made me look like a psycho lol!
Okay that must be soo cool! I have heard of geneva it's a very nice place your lucky Well i go to Richmond upon themes college it's in london. Sorry i was being a total psycho i am sorry I am just interested in were people go to college.
no worries. but now that you know where i study, i'm afraid i would have to delete that particular post as i wouldn't want people from my school to read it (besides the people who i told about this thread of course since they already know where i'm from)
Anonymous #1
(Original post by crosseyed_cat)
hehe sorry to change the subject but i have a quick question: did u ever do SLN? its your school that runs it, right?
yes yes. now shhh.. keep it down. i don't want people to know. heh.
were you there at SLN this year? coz my friends and i were there too. which countries did you represent? sorry, i'm going off-topic here.
Anonymous #3
Report 12 years ago
no worries. but now that you know where i study, i'm afraid i would have to delete that particular post as i wouldn't want people from my school to read it (besides the people who i told about this thread of course since they already know where i'm from)
It's okay i understand
Anonymous #1
man i just realised i can't delete that ****ing post.
crosseyed_cat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
man i just realised i can't delete that ****ing post.
hehehe...do i detect panic? don't worry about SLN tho, im in my 1st year of uni so SLN was a few years ago for me so i wont recognise/know you/your friends or anything...

anyways dont worry about deleting the post if you just stop posting in the thread it will get lost under all the new ones

i was Finland, btw
Anonymous #1
(Original post by crosseyed_cat)
hehehe...do i detect panic? don't worry about SLN tho, im in my 1st year of uni so SLN was a few years ago for me so i wont recognise/know you/your friends or anything...

anyways dont worry about deleting the post if you just stop posting in the thread it will get lost under all the new ones

i was Finland, btw
nah, its not SLN that i'm worried about. it's more the "stalking thing". plus i don't want people to know i'm from you know where.
man SLN was a lot work. i was Morroco. twas a good experience but rather embarassing all the same. i helped out for Cuba too in the middle of the talk. heh. it frustrates me that every resolution that we voted for didn't get passed. :mad:
turbochargedk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Don't worry just go back and edit all posts mentioning said school then get crosseyed_cat to do the same and put whatever you want in the place of the school's name.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (23)
42.59%
Pro-humanity (31)
57.41%

Watched Threads