Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What to wear with this dress? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

I have a dress like the one in this photo (i.e. strappy top, longish flared skirt) except mine is green, am planning on wearing it to my aunt's birthday party/dinner. I really don't know what shoes/accessories to match is with without looking boho, which I don't want to do?? Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    It's quite a boho dress I think, but what's wrong with looking boho? The shoes she has on in the picture are nice, or maybe tan knee boots, or a nice pair of wedges? For accssories I think long strings of beads but i don't know if that's a bit boho too..
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Flats perhaps or maybe havianas?

ReputationRep:
    I reckon wedges would look nice

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, wedges or flats!

Or go completley boho and go barefoot lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe not really into boho at the moment although it is quite a boho dress per se! Yeah I think wedges would work. Hmm do you think it might look too fussy if i have a necklace, maybe it might look better keeping it minimalistic?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.