Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is anyone going to edge hill? or been to edge hill?

i just wanna know about the primary ed course and wot accomodation to go 4!!!

ReputationRep:
    edit

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to Edge Hill to study English and Film (hopefully)
    Has anyone else recieved accomodation forms yet, because I haven't and don't know when I should be recieving one!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!!!

omg thanks for replying to my message

i think im definately gonna put edge hill as my firm!:p:

To beanie: yea i'll pm u soon hopefully!
    To charlieeee: cool which accomodation would u go for/think is best?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have two friends at edge hill,one is doing primary with english and the other is just doing primary education general, they both love it!

ReputationRep:
    hey i've now received my accomodation form and booklet about the course so scared....has anyone else received any info?

wot accomodation is anyone else going for? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got mine the other week. I'd like to go for Forest Court, but because of my disability I'd like to go for the meal plan, but I'm worried it'll be like having school dinners and be repetitive after a while

ReputationRep:
    yea i dont think it will be like that dont worry

is anyone going to open day on the 27th?

ReputationRep:
    hey wow i'm going to edge hill for primary education!!!
    just got the letter the other day about the drop in sessions for handing the forms in.

ReputationRep:
    i'm not actually at edge hill, but i've been to the open day and i live 10 minutes away from it. i can't actually tell you what the uni/courses are like, but i know about the area if anyone needs to know anything

ReputationRep:
    yipppeee

got into edge hill

so happy

anyone been told wot their accomdation is yet?

XXX

ReputationRep:
    I don't thing Edge Hill is a very good university. The town is quite boring (only one club!) and the standards are not high.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannahk16)
    hey wow i'm going to edge hill for primary education!!!
    just got the letter the other day about the drop in sessions for handing the forms in.
    i'm doing priamry teaching with QTS at edge hill startin september but i've got no idea what you mean about forms and drop in sessions =S what do you mean? and what forms?

ReputationRep:
    Wow cant believe this thread still exists! lol!

dont worry about anything which has been said before this thread is like two years old!

Btw edge hill is a good university, but there are times when you wish you hadn't gone there, but from what i have heard about my friends experiences of universities most aren't organised either!

thought you might want to know this!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    im off to edge hill this year doing a ba hounors in childcare im struggling finding accomidation and live in manchester

ReputationRep:
    I'm at edge hill now, going into my 3rd year. living in cedar (forest court)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 2, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.