Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by waiting2smile)
    Is your story true???
    not dat any 1 believes me but yea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotchick200)
    yea well u must have a very bad sense of humour
    Well i'm sure it'd make anyone laugh. Maybe it makes me laugh more because i'm a cynic.

Well i'm sure it'd make anyone laugh. Maybe it makes me laugh more because i'm a cynic.
    soz 4 avin a go i'm in a well bad mood nd i'm a bit snappy

ReputationRep:
    yea next time u want to share your opinion feel free 2 keep it 2 your self yea!
    Well I am allowed to express my own opinion. To be perfectly honest you sound like someone whom is undecisive and somewhat immature, you should have known straight way after the incident whether you want to press charges or not. To hold a discussion on a student forum about 'should I press charges' is somewhat immature and childish, if he hurt you, and you feel somewhat traumatised, then go to the police, if you are just doing it for the sake of it (if it is indeed true) then how sad of you. If it were me I would know what to do instantly, and act upon it.

ReputationRep:
    1-he DID nd it DID
    2-coz i don't no em so i wanted sum 1 elses opinion
    3-not necessarily
    4-i took the morning after pill
    1 - If he actually did rape you then you would not talk about it as casually as you are. It has clearly not affected you in any way, shape or form.

2 - Oppinion on what, it is your own judgement which should tell you what to do. If you really were that concerned then you would actually make a decision and not waste time considering random forum users views.

3 - By law, if you are aged under 16 and encounter a sexual offence by an adult, then the police does not need consent to proceed with prosecution as the adult could be a danger to other women. If you are over 16 then they ask for your consent. And in any case, they would not even ask you for consent, it would be your parents.

4 - If you took the morning after pill how did you know you were pregnant, as it take 3-4 days for fertilisation to occur. Also, surely you would not be in any fit state to go to the doctor to get the pill, considering you had just been raped?

ReputationRep:
    look, you have clearly said that it was both of your's decision and the impression given is that you are complaining that you have been raped after sleeping with some guy willingly. did he use physical force to have sex with you? thought not.

ReputationRep:
    ah, the cynics make the rockin' world go round

ReputationRep:
    You are single handidly about to ruin someones entire life all because you are a stupid idiot who hung out with older people and did not know how to deal with the situation... YOU SAID U WENT ALONG WITH IT!!!!!!!!! this is ****ing crazy how can you ruin someones life after "going along with it" holy crap, if you didnt want to u should have left and gone back to kids your age

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    ah, the cynics make the rockin' world go round
    lol i hope you haven't been drinking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    You are single handidly about to ruin someones entire life all because you are a stupid idiot who hung out with older people and did not know how to deal with the situation... YOU SAID U WENT ALONG WITH IT!!!!!!!!! this is ****ing crazy how can you ruin someones life after "going along with it" holy crap, if you didnt want to u should have left and gone back to kids your age
    less of the abuse and that would have been a very good post there.

ReputationRep:
    lol i hope you haven't been drinking.
    or i might rape you. or not as the case here clearly is. everyones a cynic

ReputationRep:
    in january i shaged a lad and nearly got pregnant, but da the=ing is coz he was 18 and i'm14 shoshal servases got involved and are askin if i want 2 press charges, i didn't no the lad he was a m8 of a m8 and der not chattin now coz of it, da thing is i sed no b 4 2 times but he just said well it's guna happen sum time isnt it! i don't no wat 2 do!
    Did it involve football players?

ReputationRep:
    less of the abuse and that would have been a very good post there.
    Ya man but this guy if he is convicted will be on a sex offenders list and will never be allowed to do anything with his life ever again

(Original post by MuniE)
    ye well b 4 i would b agreein wid ya but it's harder wen u r put into dat situation

ReputationRep:
    or i might rape you. or not as the case here clearly is. everyones a cynic
    I spiked your drink...and now i'm going home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    Ya man but this guy if he is convicted will be on a sex offenders list and will never be allowed to do anything with his life ever again
    true its very wrong of here to go on with this, judging from what shes said. you get a gold star.

ReputationRep:
    ye well b 4 i would b agreein wid ya but it's harder wen u r put into dat situation
    you put youself in that situation, if you were uncomfortable you should have just left. if you press charges you will lose the case and the respect of everyone around you

ReputationRep:
    Can't you type out what you want to say, properly?

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    Did it involve football players?
    yea y?

ReputationRep:
    of course not
    stupid jailbait, take more care next time
    eugh 14 years old, thats disgusting

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.