Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    you put youself in that situation, if you were uncomfortable you should have just left. if you press charges you will lose the case and the respect of everyone around you
    well whatever happens that guys life is a bit buggered now becasue shes 14. did he know how old you were?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotchick200)
    yea y?
    :rolleyes: Why are you all enouraging her?

ReputationRep:
    yea y?
    Look at your profile, you answer "sex" with loads ya...... You obviously are very emotionally damaged

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    you put youself in that situation, if you were uncomfortable you should have just left. if you press charges you will lose the case and the respect of everyone around you
    It would be hard to lose the case. He is 18, she is 14, she says she didn't give him permision. Therefore it is rape of a minor. Unless he has an indipendant witness saying she came onto him heavy, he can't get ot of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    Ya man but this guy if he is convicted will be on a sex offenders list and will never be allowed to do anything with his life ever again
    This thread is a bad attempt to get some attention. This is not true.

It is clear that this person is having a laugh, look at the way they are talking about the so called rape, they seem to be more concerned with the fact that her " m8s of a m8" are not talking, as opose to the alleged rape.

ReputationRep:
    yea y?
    Do you have balls?

(Original post by ]{ingnik)
    well whatever happens that guys life is a bit buggered now becasue shes 14. did he know how old you were?
    yea

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    Do you have balls?
    no!!!! he was a foot ball coach

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    This thread is a bad attempt to get some attention. This is not true.

It is clear that this person is having a laugh, look at the way they are talking about the so called rape, they seem to be more concerned with the fact that her " m8s of a m8" are not talking, as opose to the alleged rape.
    True. This thread reeks of Dave. But I'm reserving judgement for the moment.

ReputationRep:
    yea
    can i get this straight being too tired to read the other posts, did you encourage him? consent??

ReputationRep:
    You're just falling back on the assumption that women are passive when it comes to sex. By consenting you were just as active as he was in this act.

WHat are you hoping to achieve by pressing charges? (that's a serious and not a rhetorical question!)

ReputationRep:
    yea
    Unless you said no, then it would be very cruel of you to go to the police and damage him like that.

ReputationRep:
    you shouldn't press charges, you might get an electric shock

(Original post by waiting2smile)
    can i get this straight being too tired to read the other posts, did you encourage him? consent??
    no i sed no 2 times b 4 nd he just sed well it guna happen sum time isn't it

ReputationRep:
    yea
    Then he is in deep ****. No two ways about it, a 18 year old (especialy a football coach who may want to work pro with kids at some point) should know better than to screw with minors. Send the ******* down.
    And don't be such a damn slut!

ReputationRep:

What are you hoping to achieve by pressing charges, exactly?

ReputationRep:
    and then what did you say? yes?

ReputationRep:
    This person is clearly seeking attention. You don't discuss things like that on forums, and clearly after the incident you should be clear about whether you were right or wrong and whether you should press charges or not. Judging from your posts it's quite obvious you're not serious about this.

(Original post by blissy)
    You're just falling back on the assumption that women are passive when it comes to sex. By consenting you were just as active as he was in this act.

WHat are you hoping to achieve by pressing charges? (that's a serious and not a rhetorical question!)
    well da thing is he works wid kids nd i've hurd he's got 4 otha girls pregnant(dat was after)

ReputationRep:
    WTF?!? Well, it's your own bloody stupid fault, you should had said no the third time as well!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.