Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it funny how this ***** thought she got raped and yet through all her trauma, she still managed to pump out threads on UKL such as "Do blondes have all the fun", and "drugs". I wish I had the emotional security that you have as if I ever, God forbid, get raped, then I sure as hell want to get back on my feet as quick as you have.

(Original post by ]{ingnik)
    and then what did you say? yes?
    i NEVER sed yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotchick200)
    well da thing is he works wid kids nd i've hurd he's got 4 otha girls pregnant(dat was after)
    How the hell is this guy out of jail?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    Isn't it funny how this ***** thought she got raped and yet through all her trauma, she still managed to pump out threads on UKL such as "Do blondes have all the fun", and "drugs". I wish I had the emotional security that you have as if I ever, God forbid, get raped, then I sure as hell want to get back on my feet as quick as you have.
    She must have balls of steel.

ReputationRep:
    i NEVER sed yes
    'Yes, please' ?

(Original post by pal_sch)
    How the hell is this guy out of jail?!?!?
    non of da otha girls pressed charges

ReputationRep:
    well da thing is he works wid kids nd i've hurd he's got 4 otha girls pregnant(dat was after)
    Nobody believes you. **** off.

ReputationRep:
    i NEVER sed yes
    Profile: "sex" ----> "yeaaah loads!!"

You have loads of sex at the age of 14?

How utterly stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    'Yes, please' ?
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    stop lying, this is getting old, why don't you take your slutty as out on a saturday night and get someone else in trouble

ReputationRep:
    Where the other girls minors, or raped like you? If so then you should contact them an tell them what is happening. The harder you hit this guy the better.

ReputationRep:
    i NEVER sed yes
    so he pinned you down and ****ed you huh?

ReputationRep:
    You have a good imagination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    stop lying, this is getting old, why don't you take your slutty as out on a saturday night and get someone else in trouble
    The problem is that I know some kids that are just as bad, if not worse than her in my area. This could easily have been true about one of them.

ReputationRep:
    Forgive me for saying this, and I am very aware of the enormity of what I am about to say but in this case,

I really hope to god that you, hotchick, get raped at some point in your life to know what the feeling is. Then I'd like to see you joke about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    Forgive me for saying this, and I am very aware of the enormity of what I am about to say but in this case,

I really hope to god that you, hotchick, get raped at some point in your life to know what the feeling is. Then I'd like to see you joke about it.
    Harsh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)

bit strong there.

ReputationRep:
    This is geting ridiculous and none of your arguments are going anywhere. Someone just close this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    bit strong there.
    No. I stand by my comment 100%.

Ill tell you why Im taking such a strong line as well. About 6 months ago, my friend was walking home from college and was approached by a man. He dragged her into a park and was about to rape her had she not screamed out and got the attention of a passer-by. To this day my friend has not left her house alone, she carries a rape alarm, and has constant panic attacks. What type of life is that, and she is only 17?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    This is a whole load of ********.

1 - He never raped you as this did not happen.

2 - Why are you disscussing whether to press wharges with a forum full of people who couldn't care less.

3 - Whether you choose to press charges or not, legally you are a minor so the police would have gone ahead and charged him anyway.

4 - How exactly did you "nearly get pregnant"?
    i'm no expert on the ins and outs of this but i don't think the police and social services always follow the procedures to a T. Recently, a guy i know who is 18 had sex with a 13 yr old and even though her parents went ape originally nothing has happened to him since about it.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.