This discussion is closed.
Cyst
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Isn't it funny how this ***** thought she got raped and yet through all her trauma, she still managed to pump out threads on UKL such as "Do blondes have all the fun", and "drugs". I wish I had the emotional security that you have as if I ever, God forbid, get raped, then I sure as hell want to get back on my feet as quick as you have.
hotchick200
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
and then what did you say? yes?
i NEVER sed yes
pal_sch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hotchick200)
well da thing is he works wid kids nd i've hurd he's got 4 otha girls pregnant(dat was after)
How the hell is this guy out of jail?!?!?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cyst)
Isn't it funny how this ***** thought she got raped and yet through all her trauma, she still managed to pump out threads on UKL such as "Do blondes have all the fun", and "drugs". I wish I had the emotional security that you have as if I ever, God forbid, get raped, then I sure as hell want to get back on my feet as quick as you have.
She must have balls of steel.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i NEVER sed yes
'Yes, please' ?
hotchick200
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by pal_sch)
How the hell is this guy out of jail?!?!?
non of da otha girls pressed charges
Cyst
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well da thing is he works wid kids nd i've hurd he's got 4 otha girls pregnant(dat was after)
Nobody believes you. **** off.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i NEVER sed yes
Profile: "sex" ----> "yeaaah loads!!"

You have loads of sex at the age of 14?

How utterly stupid.
Cyst
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
'Yes, please' ?
hahaha
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
stop lying, this is getting old, why don't you take your slutty as out on a saturday night and get someone else in trouble
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Where the other girls minors, or raped like you? If so then you should contact them an tell them what is happening. The harder you hit this guy the better.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i NEVER sed yes
so he pinned you down and ****ed you huh?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You have a good imagination.
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
stop lying, this is getting old, why don't you take your slutty as out on a saturday night and get someone else in trouble
The problem is that I know some kids that are just as bad, if not worse than her in my area. This could easily have been true about one of them.
Cyst
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Forgive me for saying this, and I am very aware of the enormity of what I am about to say but in this case,

I really hope to god that you, hotchick, get raped at some point in your life to know what the feeling is. Then I'd like to see you joke about it.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cyst)
Forgive me for saying this, and I am very aware of the enormity of what I am about to say but in this case,

I really hope to god that you, hotchick, get raped at some point in your life to know what the feeling is. Then I'd like to see you joke about it.
Harsh!
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cyst)

bit strong there.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This is geting ridiculous and none of your arguments are going anywhere. Someone just close this thread.
Cyst
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
bit strong there.
No. I stand by my comment 100%.

Ill tell you why Im taking such a strong line as well. About 6 months ago, my friend was walking home from college and was approached by a man. He dragged her into a park and was about to rape her had she not screamed out and got the attention of a passer-by. To this day my friend has not left her house alone, she carries a rape alarm, and has constant panic attacks. What type of life is that, and she is only 17?
eleenia
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cyst)
This is a whole load of ********.

1 - He never raped you as this did not happen.

2 - Why are you disscussing whether to press wharges with a forum full of people who couldn't care less.

3 - Whether you choose to press charges or not, legally you are a minor so the police would have gone ahead and charged him anyway.

4 - How exactly did you "nearly get pregnant"?
i'm no expert on the ins and outs of this but i don't think the police and social services always follow the procedures to a T. Recently, a guy i know who is 18 had sex with a 13 yr old and even though her parents went ape originally nothing has happened to him since about it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (146)
24.75%
Better than expected (129)
21.86%
Worse than expected (315)
53.39%

Watched Threads